chapter 3

**living room**

Wendy : wahh just look!  Camera is everywhere. 😄 (sat at the sofa)
Mark : (look around)  yeahh . But it off,  we only  turn on the camera when we on shooting .
--mark walked into the sofa and sat beside wendy--
Wendy : hw did you know about everything, are you actually have join this wgm before you with me?
Mark : eoh? It's my first time join wgm, and my partner is you. **show his pointing finger too wendy**
Wendy : **excited** really ?! hahaha mian husband. 😝 btw are you always busy? 
Mark : well, actually we just busy since our tour for this year and our schedule is complicated .
Wendy : really!

Mc1: mark look like a husband now.
Mc2: yeah mybe he take note about what wendy said.

--flashback --

Mark : why you look so cool?
Wendy: who said that i'm cool? For the real is. I just wanna back home and hug my teddy bear while cry bcause i was join this wgm.  This is my first time to join this programme and i'm so shy .  also, i didn't expect that my partner is you that from LA. Just imagine what can i do if i doesn't want  do this program?  My boss will get mad and he will dissapointed with me. And i think so this program also can makes a great memories between  me and you.
Mark only nodded when wendy talked about how her feel actually.

Mark : she is really cute when she talk to much hahah *said from his heart**

--end flashback--

Wendy walked around to looked her room while mark watch television then wendy  saw that only have one room.

Wendy : omo! One room?  Is that means i must share the room with mark oppa ?! Aigoo how can i told this to mark oppa?

Wendy walked into the room and saw a tshirts couple for tomorrow shooting. Wendy started thinking her strategy.

Wendy : yeahh ! Just pretend that i don't know and getting to sleep first. (Ran into bathroom and take shower)

30minutes later wendy came out with a towels at her hair. She walked in to bedroom and saw mark playing his phone.

Wendy : AHH OPPA! AISH PANCAGIYA *Shocked** 😭
mark : *blur* waeyo? 
Wendy : eoh,  this is my room.
Mark : **put his phone at bed * excuse me , this is OUR room.

Wendy wanna cry.  Her plans is not work!  Hahaha

To be continued.. 💖🍫