chapter 5

First day shooting. Mark and wendy wear a shirt couple sponsered by the producer. Mark colour is blue and wendy is pink.  The design at they shirt half love shapes that mean when they being together it'll be a love shapes.

Mc1: I wish i were there with mark

Mc1 melting with mark cause his hairstyle

Mc2: In your dream hahaha.
They both laugh

PD : Today we will go tp Namsan Tower.
Wendy :(excited)  really?!  Finally!!
Mark :(blur)  for what?
Wendy : aigoo oppa, every couple must go to namsan tower to make a wish and lock love with their partner.
Mark : ahhh mian. 😅

Namsan Tower 🗼

Wendy : cold,  cold,  cold, cold (blow her hand even she wear glove)
Mark : (look at her then hold wendy right hand and put at his sweater pocket) its better right?
Wendy : hehe you're right.
PD: there will be 2 cameraman that go and follow you guys so please look as real okay.

Mark and Wendy walked to cable car station to reach highest point namsan tower.

Mark : have you been here before?
Wendy : Nope, but i really want to go here with someone i love.
Mark look at her then blushing.
Mark : really?

Mc2: He blushing 😂 when wendy said like that.
Mc1 : if I were him, i also shy and start blushing if my boyfriend said like that. Gosh hopefully my husband not watching this.

Markdy POV.

Both of them finally reach the highest point namsan tower. They're so suprised cause many people in there. And also they  have wendy haters also .

What will happen?  Stay tuned the next chapter.