Chapter 8

Their first shooting was really awkward.  They look shame .

Photographer: Come on guys,  both of you must look each other and expressing your feeling.
Mark: Okay I'll try, meanwhile he is my wife *looking at wendy*
Wendy : Eoh?  okay then we're married couple isn't? 

Mc1 : kheol, there's so funny 😂👌
Mc2: i can feel their awkward moment .

Photographer : Smile guys..  *click the camera * ok that's good. ***put camera down ** oh mark can you hold her waist? 
Mark : **back hug to wendy**
Wendy : mmmmmwwoo???  😱 ***freezee ***
Mark : **big laugh*** AHAHAHHA She is freezing herself.

Mc1: HAHAHAHAHA god damn

Photographer : i will give 20 minutes to recess okay then after that i want see something new.

Markdy : okay

Personal's room

WENDY POV

PD: why you're freezing yourself
Wendy : First,  i was really suprised that mark do back hug.  That time i was talking to myself " how you want to create the style? If it's wrong how?  okok quiet wendy" then he hugged me when i was calming my self. Hahahahha that's why i'm freeze suddenly.  It makes me can't breathe well.  Oppa mianhae 🙏😳

MARK POV

pd : why you do back hug to wendy? 
Mark: em well it's no wrong right? We waste so much time just to do this pre-wedding,.. So i decided to do what a couple does. Heheheh

-------------------------------------------------------------------

WGM HOUSE 🏡🏡

**living room**

Wendy laying on the sofa " ahhhh i am so tireddddd!!! " while put her hands in the air. Mark locked the door and smirked " so should we eat an ice cream??  😋 " . Wendy Stood up and sit properly with excited face " should we? " . Mark nodded. Wendy look happy and go upstairs to taking shower. Mark look at wendy movement and said with big voice "yah don't take so much time or i will eat all ice cream!!  " . Wendy just ignore mark with laugh.

After 30 minutes

Wendy downstairs with her new pyjamas that mark bought for her from Japan. " woahh oppa it's really suit me " while looking on  pyjamas that her wear.

Mark watched a tv and Sat on the sofa while waiting for his wife " Girls be like 😑" . When he saw wendy wearing a pyjamas that he bought for her. He's quiet proudly and happy. "Yahh you look good. It's suits you ".

Wendy walk towards mark and sit beside him . "Yeahh you're right. How did you know my size ??????....btw......Kamsahamnida Mark shhi " wendy bowed to mark. Mark shy "uh emm you're my wife right?  All about you in my pocket " he said proudly .

Wendy yelled "ugh he started again " .

Mark stand up and take an ice cream in the fridge.

"Spoon Also !" -wendy remind mark.

"Aigoo of course i know " Mark go and take the spoon . Mark walk out from the kitchen and eat ice cream together. And both of them started to eat that ice cream.

While them eat. PD asked to play a game. "Truth or Dare " . Mark and Wendy will play " scissors,  paper,  rock" .. who's win they can choose for who lose to do "Truth or Dare ".

They started a first round . "Kai bai bok" Mark do scissors and wendy do rock. Wendy win. So she choose Truth for mark. Wendy take a question from PD.

Wendy read the question "oh?  This is about you . Did you know About Wendy before join WGM? "

To be continued..

-----------------------------------------------------