Chapter eleven

"Even now I'm not exactly sure when it ended- I wanted to cry, feel anger. But I felt nothing. Klaus- as you know he's the original hybrid- and one day out of the blue he decided he was going to get one of his witch friends to help turn me into a hybrid - from that day on me and my brothers have been on thin ice with each other." Stiles explained looking down at his lap.
He looked up to see all the pack looking at him with their mouths wide open. "After that I went through a dark period. I shut my humanity off." "Your humanity?" Lydia asked confused.
"Yes it's like a switch. When the guilt - the sadness gets too much to handle you can just switch them off" I explained
"So your a werewolf?" Malia asked. "Yes - well kind of but I'm a different type, your type is created by the bite where's the type I am we are cursed and to trigger it we have to - take a person's life." "You killed someone!!?" Scott exclaimed "dude I'm a vampire- it's what we do. Did you miss that part or what?" I snapped back.
"Besides its all different now because I'm going to get my revenge."

"Hey." Elena said as she sat next to me in chemistry. "Hi" she looked at me with an unreadable expression. "What!?" I snapped "nothing - I was just um - wondering how you are I heard about your fight with Damon." "Oh I'm fine don't you worry about it. You've got bigger things to worry about." "What's that supposed to mean?" "That's for me to know and for you to dot dot dot." I replied with a smirk on my lips.
"Now I don't believe that you're my lab partner so what are you still doing sat here?" She got up and walked away when my lab partner walked through the door. Lydia. "Hey you okay?" She asked as she sat down. "Yeah - just peachy" I answered.

~~Time skip to lunch~~~

"I don't want you going near him unless one of us is with you. Do you understand?" I heard Stefan say to Elena. "He's your brother- do you really think he'll go behind your back like that?" Elena asked in disbelief. "I don't know what to think with him anymore. He's unpredictable- a bit like Damon."
I looked down at my lunch, suddenly I didn't feel like eating. I started to think if this was really a good idea or if I should just give it up and go back to my brothers.
But I'm too far in now to give up. They need to learn their lesson- they all do.