Chapter forty-seven

I looked down at Emery's peaceful face whilst she was sleeping "stop staring at me - it's creepy." She mumbled into her pillow "what's creepy about admiring the girl I love?" I questioned "well stop. I'm trying to sleep" she mumbled back "hey you two lovebirds wake up!" Hayley yelled on the other side of the door before barging in and jumping on my bed causing Emery to groan "hey do you mind looking after Hope today? Everyone's going out and Becs is making me go out for drinks." She asked hopefully "you don't even need to ask of course we'll look after her." I laughed as she walked out the room "thank you!" She shouted happily. "Emery? You awake?" I asked "no" I heard her mumble into the pillow causing me to laugh and roll my eyes, I then rolled on top of her putting all my weight on her causing her to groan yet again. 'God she's so hard to wake up' I thought to myself "get off your crushing me." She groaned trying to get out from under me "are you getting up?" I asked whilst peppering her neck with small kisses "yes I'm up. Now you get of" she laughed "make. Me." I challenged. Emery quickly flipped is over so she was on top causing me to laugh "we both know I'm stronger than you" she laughed out, "oh baby I'm definitely the stronger on-" "ew come on that's enough PDA for the morning now get up we're leaving" Rebekah said acting disgusted, so I grabbed Emery's face and kissed her on the lips "Ewww gross!" Rebekah yelled before speeding out of the room. "Your so mean" Emery laughed causing me to laugh.

"Come on let's go get Hope

"Come on let's go get Hope." I finally said after Emery had gotten of me and started getting dressed "stop looking you perv!" She laughed "well don't get changed in front of me then!" I laughed back causing her to throw her pillow at me "jerk!" She laughed whilst speeding out the room. 'Gosh this girl will be the death of me.'
I ran in Hopes room to find Emery already holding her "you look cute with a baby." I blurted out whilst looking at her "oh please she's doing all the work." She blushed "I love you. So much - I hope you know that." I said whilst moving closer to her "I love you too." I gave her a quick kiss before we heard a loud bang downstairs, "what was that?" "I don't know. Everyone's supposed to be gone. Stay here I'll check it out - keep Hope safe." I said before speeding down the stairs.