Chapter thirty

"Tyler. Tyler Lockwood." The boy smiled, I hummed in response "so is it just you? Or do you have a secret army?" Tyler sat down next to me "no - it's just me. He made sure of that." "So why the baby? Don't you think that's a little mellow dramatic?" Tyler shrugged "he cares for that abomination more than anything else. I think it's perfect if you ask me" he replied.
"Hey what are yo-" "shhh I'm trying to listen" "what are they saying?" Lydia asked "he wants to kill Klaus' baby - and Stiles agreed to help." Liam answered "What why would he agree to do that!?" Lydia whisper yelled "I don't know but we've got to tell the pack. Come on."

"Hey what's wrong?" Malia asked quickly "Stiles is going to kill a baby!" Liam shouted "not just any baby - Klaus' baby." Lydia quickly added. "Get him here now" Scott demanded. Malia quickly grabbed her phone and called Stiles.
"Hey what's up?"
"Can you come to the clinic now please?"
"Sure. I'll be there soon."
Malia quickly hung up "he's coming."

"Well duty calls. I have to go but here's my number we'll talk later." I smiled "yeah. I'll talk to you soon."
As soon as I walked through the door I was met with the entire McCall pack. "What's wrong?" I asked "you" Scott snorted I let out a laugh. "I'm sorry what?" "You. Killing an innocent baby. What kind of monster are you!" Scott shouted. My face immediately hardened "you need to stay out of this." I answered with no emotion. Malia looked at me with sad eyes "Stiles you can't do this. Think about it, you'll be killing a baby. And for what we all know Klaus will kill you in return." She pleaded. I let out a huff "what do you take me for?! You really think I would kill a baby?!" I shook my head in disbelief "we don't know what to think with you anymore Stiles." Scott replied sadly "your all pathetic. I just got my family back- you really think I would throw all that away for some little boy who's got issues!" I shouted back. "They're not your family Stiles." Deaton cut in "not by blood - but by everything else." 
"So your not killing his baby then?" Liam asked "you all see me as a monster - so I think it's about time I started to act like the one you perceive me to be." I replied calmly turning to walk out the door. "Stiles if you do this - we're done. For good." Malia quickly added, I turned around with no emotion on my face "well it's been a hell of a ride. You can all rot in hell for all I care." I didn't wait for a response. I just left.