Q & A

Q: Are you Avery?

Ans: Oui.

Q: Is this story real? If yes, which parts?

Ans: Yup. A lot of the characters in this story are real (I've even written down some of the dialogues word-for-word cause it's fun to feature the people around me in a book :P).

Some parts are real, except the last few chapters.
But still, don't stop believing in love, cause it's out there somewhere! :') ♥

Q: Why didn't Aaron bother to stay in touch with Avery for the 2 years that they were separated?

Ans: He was trying to make it easier for Avery by giving her a clean break. He thought that if she didn't have any contact with him at all, it would lessen her pain.

Q: Why did Avery forgive Aaron so easily? She should have made him suffer just as much before forgiving him.

Ans: Ah, but he did suffer just as much as Avery. When a relationship like theirs ends, both people are equally affected, wouldn't you say?

Staying away from the girl he loved was absolute hell for Aaron. So when they finally did meet again, it was only fair that they didn't waste any more time playing games.
True love is always forgiving.

Q: Can you tell us what happens to the characters after the Epilogue?

Ans: I'm sorry, I didn't really get what you meant by this question —the epilogue is Aaron and Avery planning to have a nice little family of their own sometime in the future and that's where we leave them— but here's my attempt at answering this anyway...

They all live happily ever after :P

Q: Do you sometimes have dreams about characters or the story?

Ans: Lol. The answer to this question is a little weird because the dreams that I have sometimes feature the people and events around me.

But since those exact people and events are featured as characters or plot in this book, indirectly it kinda means that I have dreams about the characters and the story.

Did that make any sense..?

Q: What was the best part?

Ans: This, I am really unsure about.

Writing-wise, the Epilogue was the best part because it was much better written than most of the other chapters of Being The Player's Neighbour but personally, I can't decide which was the best.
Every part has it's niche in my heart and a large bucket of emotions attached to it so I simply cannot pick any one in particular.

Q: WHAAAA? Why the hell did Aaron and Avery get married so young? That just ruined the story.

Ans: Before you yell a 'HELL NO!' and startle some poor soul sitting in your vicinity, let me make it clear; I know that this is NOT a generalised opinion, just that of a small minority of BTPN readers. So I am now only addressing that group of peeps.

Love makes people do crazy, irrational, absolutely whacko things.

This was one of those cases.

Since they both loved each other more than anything else in the world, they felt that it was only the next natural step in their relationship to tie an unbreakable bond.

I'm really sorry if that ruined the story for you.

Q: What is the name of the sequel?

Ans: Hahahaha :P Good try.

But the answer still remains the same; I don't think I will be writing any sequel. The Aaron-Avery chemistry has run it's course.

It's time now, for Eliana and Nick (from Love, Your Assassin) to take the stage.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for now, keep asking and I'll keep answering =) ♥

Thanks a tonne

Xoxo

~Av~