Underneath

Ashley was home alone, this was her first time. Now, she thought it would be fun, one because her annoying brother wouldent be around. But at the same time she was kind of afraid. Ashley was always afraid that there would be something underneath her bed, counters, couches, she would always worry about a claw or hand grabbing her from underneath. Ashley had decided to to go read some wattpad story's on her phone, mainly to get her mind off the idea of underneath. She decided to read something really random, she dident catch the name of the book. Afew minuts after Ashley was in the book, she was startled by a sound coming from the kitchen. She got off her bed and quietly crept into the kitchen. "Hello?" Just silence, she searched all around the kitchen, exept underneath. Ashley slowly looked under the kitchen sink, finally when she looked fully under, she saw two yellow glowing eyes stairing at her. She jumped back. Ashley looked all around, everywhere she saw peircing crimson and yellow eyes watching her every move, she called her parents. When Ashleys parents were home, the found her dead, dead in pool of her own blood. There were claw marks everywhere, underneath everything.

THE END