Signal

Tyler ran for his life, along side his girl friend, Tiffany. Behind them his friends, Olivia and James. All four of them had come on a camping trip to California. But that wasent the point. The point was that they couldent get a signal. Tyler ran as fast as his legs could carry him, no matter how much his lungs burned, he ran and ran. Olivia was crying so hard, "It's no use, we are all going to die out here, none of us can get a god damn signal!" That was true. They needed a signal to get away from the phyco that was chasing them, with an ax. James stoped, "I think we lost him guys," he said while panting. Everyone else stoped to. Tiffany was still worried, "Yeah but we still can't get a signal!" Everyone else also agreed. They heard something in the bushes behind Tiffany. Tiffany slowly turned around. SLICE! Right in the neck. Well there was someone they lost. The phycopath laughed a booming laugh. Tyler, James, and Olivia ran. They still had there phones, still trying to get a signal. Behind them was the phyco with the ax. James was trying despritly to get his legs to move faster, he was never that athletic. "Hurry up James!" Tyler was at the lead, but he couldent leave James behind. "I'm trying!" Olivia was crying again, they all still had there phones out. James tripped, when he did, his glasses fell off, he could barley see a thing. "HELP!" Tyler abd Olivia stopped and turned around. "Get up James!", Olivia called to him. James moved his hand around to try and find his glasses. Crunch! Olivia screamed. The phyco was back, he steped right on James's glasses. Bang, slice, crunch. The phyco cut off James's head right there in front of Tyler and Olivia. Tyler tryed again to get a signal but couldent. "C'mon Olivia we gotta run," He grrabed her free hand and they ran. Tyler was so frustrated and scared "Just a god damn signal!" They kept running and running, behind them the laughing of a maniac. They finally couldent here the laughing anymore, they where far away enough. But they kept running, running for a signal. They ran for about 5 more minutes "YES! YES YES YES!" Olivia was so confused as to how Tyler could be so happy at a moment like this, then she relized it. Signal! "There you are...." He was back, the phyco was back " CALL 911 TYLER!" Olivia screamed at the top of her lungs at him. Tyler called 911. As soon as he did. Another slice, right in Tylers chesin. On his phone "Hello, what is your emergency?" Olivia screamed for help, grrabed Tylers phone, and ran. She cryed into the phone for help. "Please, help, im being chased" shecryed harder. "Do you know where you are ma'am?" Olivia cryed and tryed to speak "Cal-california, some where, in,in the woo-woods." BAM! Right in the head, cut Olivia right in the head. The phyco path picked up the phone and laughed. "They are all dead, they couldent get a signal fast enough" He laughed a crazy laugh then crushed the phone to peices.

THE END

*Sorry everyone, I got so carried away with this story, its pretty long, lol*