artists' block;

luke has been looking at his blank canvas for approximately 20 minutes. he bit his lip, trying to figure out what to draw. he looked around the room that was full of drawings, trying to find at least some inspiration, but he still couldn't find anything. he drew so much that he couldn't find anything to draw. he furrowed his eyebrows, shaking his leg—a habit that he does when he's thinking.

luke gave up his homework to think about what to draw. he was getting frustrated, so he grabbed his sketchook and a mechanical pencil. he walked out of his room and through his front door.

he looked around to see what he could draw, but he couldn't find anything he didn't draw. he didn't stop trying to find anything to draw.

drawing keeps him sane, so if he didn't draw anything, he would be stressed and probably cry for a week straight.

he eventually gave up and went back home, opening the front door in shame. throughout his whole life, he would draw everything he saw even if it was just a bucket that he used at the beach. the more years passed by, the less things that he found something to draw.

now when he draws something, he always feels that he already drew it. he then gives up and does random school work.

he has always doodled on his homework or classwork, gettting random written notes from his teachers. his teachers were always fine with the doodles that he drew on his work, but sometimes he would be so bored that he would draw over the whole page, not even seeing the work that he has done. his teachers would sometimes tell him to do the whole page again, but mostly he would still get bored and draw on the whole page again. his parents are fine with him and his drawings, but they would sometimes be disappointed when they held up a piece of paper with and F on it with doodles over the writing.

he didn't have many other hobbies. whenever he was on artist block, he would always create new hobbies, but he would give up on them because he knew that he wasn't going to keep doing that hobby for the rest of his life. once he gives up on that hobby, he would continue on drawing many other stuff.

this time, he ran out of ideas for new hobbies.

hello!! i hope you guys will enjoy this new fanfic i have created.

pls comment i beg to hear your great thoughts about this book so far.

thoughts about this book so far?

thoughts about artist!luke?

–jello