internet;

it's been a week ever since luke has been doing youtube videos, he currently has 20k subs, due to his big following of 100k on instagram. even though he only posted one video, everyone loved it.

it was his first time showing his face on camera, so most of his comments were like; "omg you're so hot", "i didn't know you were this hot??????", etc.

luke was always insecure about the way he looked, so those comments he recieved boosted his confidence by a little. he had a rough childhood from school and his family, he's glad all of it got better.

entering the internet world actually changed his life. everyone was so sweet and kind and even if there are some people who didn't like what luke was doing, it still encouraged him to continue on.

he has created many friends from the internet as well. he found them throughout many of his social medias. he was so glad that there were so many platforms where he can find new people and create history with them.

it's insane how much positivity he's been receiving throughout his years. though this might seem cliché to many people, but the internet has brough more happiness to luke's life. the blond was just some awkward, small child and ever since he created accounts on many different types of social medias, he's been a lot more confident in himself and he was able to face his fears.

everyone in his life always thought that him being on social media was crazy, but luke is happy. he does have a lot more to come into his life, but he is really really happy. he's improved a lot on his art and developed a lot more skills.

he also appreciated the people in his life, he really only started doing art because he saw this one girl in his class drawing a little cartoon person. he wanted to create something that was so beautiful, but so easy to do. finding out that he could create masterpieces was such a joyful thought to him.

it was a rough start for luke though. he didn't have anyone in his life to help him get better at art and everytime he looked at a drawing he created and he didn't like, he would get extremely frustrated. looking back, luke was proud that he started doing art for just the littlest things.

he's just very happy that he decided to start doing art.

aaa new chapter!!

opinions on this chapter?

opinions on this book so far?

opinions on luke getting a yt channel?

comment please ! i'd love to hear your thoughts on this story :)