youtube;

it's been days since luke's artist's block. he was going to go insane if he didn't have anything to draw. it was the weekend which was horrible because he had nothing to do. though he hated school, he would actually do something instead of doing nothing over the weekends. since he's on artist's block, he has nothing to do.

he tried calling his best friend, ashton, but ever since ashton started dating this guy named calum, he started to ignore luke.

luke was just laying there, feeling extremely bored. maybe i should go shopping with my mum or something, luke thought. he shrugged at his thoughts and went down the stairs and into his mother's room. he opened the door and didn't find anyone there, he then remembered that his mum didn't go home from work until 7 am tomorrow.

luke groaned and went back up to his room. he grabbed his phone from the drawer and sat on his chair, scrolling through instagram. he skipped through every photo and sighed, not even his phone could entertain him.

"maybe i could play some video games," he mumbled to himself, he went to turn on his playstation 4 and went through all of the games he had downloaded. "but i finished all of these games like six times."

luke groaned for the tenth time and looked around his room to see what he could do. his eyes glanced on the camera that was on a tripod. should i start doing youtube videos? he asked himself.

"i mean it's worth a shot," he said. luke has always had that camera to take high quality photos of his artwork to post on instagram, he always needed to share his artwork after he finished it, so posting it on instagram just made him feel better.

he opened his computer, creating a youtube channel.

after a few minutes of luke creating a youtube channel, he set up his lights and turn on his camera.

it was luke's first time recording himself so he was extra awkward. he tried to figure out what to say for his intro. after everything he said, he finally found a 'saying' to his intros.

"hello artists and nonartists, i'm luke hemmings!" he exclaimed to the camera, "this is my first time making a youtube so hopefully it isn't too shitty."

the blond was stuck, wondering if he should do a few facts about himself or a q&a. after a few minutes, he decided that he should do 10 facts about himself.

"today i'm gonna tell you guys a 10 facts about myself so people don't have to ask me what my middle name is," luke chuckled at his comment.

"so that was the end of the video, i hoped you guys enjoyed it! even though it was just me talking about myself, which sounds pretty selfish if you think about it," luke giggled, "follow my social medias, links in the description. like, comment, and maybe subscribe? and give peace and love on the planet earth, goodbye!" luke covered the camera lens with his hands, proud of himself for a good outro. he stopped the recording and took out the memory card, importing the video into his computer.

this is really fun, luke thought, opening up his editing software.

"maybe i should do youtube videos," he mumbled.

-

new chapter !! i hope u guys liked this chapter

thoughts about luke starting a youtube channel?

thoughts about this book so far?

pls comment i love to read your comments :-))