Chapter Three

Author's Note: Wow it's been a long time! I have been very busy and just stressed out with life in general. I have also been having really bad writer's block (like always) and I hope you guys like it.

Africa

I felt a sharp pain in the side of my head. I tried to open my eyes but when I did it felt as though my eyes were on fire. I closed my eyes then I forced myself to see where I was. The room was too bright and my head began to hurt once more. I felt the pain shoot through my head causing me to wince. I squinted my eyes to see Marianna standing there with a look of concern on her face.

She got closer and grabbed my hand placing it in hers. Sadness was written all over her face.

"Africa." She called. She had tears in her eyes now.

I wondered why she was crying and that's when I started to think that some bad happened. Anxiety washed over me and I felt as though I was about to throw up.

"Where are my kids?" I sat up in the bed and was about to get out of the bed when Marianna stopped me.

"They're fine honey. They're safe. Get back in the bed." She helped lay back down, pushing my curls out of my face.

I could still feel that anxious feeling building up in my stomach. There was something I still had to know. Before I could even speak I felt the tears building up in my eyes.

"Is the baby okay?" I felt the warm tears on my cheeks.

She held my hand tighter and silence soon filled the room. My chest started to hurt and I found myself starting to cry harder. It was all his fault that I lost the baby. Soon anger replaced the sadness.

"Where. Is. He?" I gritted out.

"He's in the next room with the children."

I didn't want him to be around my children. He had hurt so many times that I didn't want him to hurt them. He had showed no interest in them and it had seemed as though he didn't care about them.

"Honey, please don't be mad at him. He didn't mean to hurt you. Its... Its just that he has some anger problems."

I look at her as though she had three heads. Why shouldn't I be mad at him for not only kidnapping me, forcing me to marry him, raping me, and being physically abusive.

"Are you fucking kidding me? He almost killed me and he killed my child." I practically screamed.

"Honey, the baby is fine." She said as she placed her hand my stomach.

I was shocked but also confused. The way she reacted earlier scared the hell out of me.

"Wait what?...What are you saying?" I scrunched up my eyebrows and waited for her to say something.

"The baby is perfectly fine and healthy. The doctor heard a strong heartbeat." She smiled and began to rub circles on my stomach.

"What?" A doctor was here and why didn't he or she bring me to a hospital? I was about to ask her but then I heard his voice.

"Our baby is perfectly fine." There was a big smile plastered on his face. He walked into the room wearing a gray knitted sweater and dark blue ripped jeans. His heavy boots hit the floor with a thud with every step he took. Once he got closer to the bed I moved closer to Marianna.

He bent down and placed his hand on my face. The smile still remained on his face. He stared in my eyes not taking his eyes off of me as he just watched me.

"I didn't even know that you were pregnant baby." His eyes never left mine. I felt as though the devil himself was staring me down. I didn't want to speak so I turned to look away. He grabbed my face roughly forcing me to look at him.

"Why didn't you tell me that we were going to have a baby?"

I still didn't say a word. But I just stared up at him. He smirked shaking his head.

"Well aren't you excited? You guys are going to have another baby." Marianna said with so much excitement in her voice.

"Yes. But we're going to have to get a DNA test because I know that you fucked Remy!"

Author's Note: Sorry that it's really short but I felt very inspired to write at the moment. I hope you guys liked the chapter. And please don't be afraid to give me honest honest feedback. I really need it and I don't a little bit of constructive criticism.