Dominic

Dominic's pov

"How I am looking "Celia asked me.

"Good "I said without even looking at her. Which irritated her greatly.

Celia looked outside angrily in silent mode. I know she want praises but ignored her. I was even thinking why in the first place I married to woman like her. She is not even an ounce close to Milla. Milla did everything without complaints. Cleaned my home. Waited for me in dinner. Her smile lite my mood swings.

I was anxious to meet her.

My Milla.

I was more eager to find out she was still in love with me or not. She never can be over me. Our love started at high school. Then Marriage, kids. I missed my kids. I knew well both hated me for breaking their trust and Millana. Anna is soft she may forgive me. But not Kevin who is much like me. It was to invoke my anger he choose football as his career that to without my consult. I wanted him to follow my path as attorney. But after divorce he refused to talk to me. He choose whatever detest most. I know Milla supported it too.

"Your daughter married to a rich family." Celia commented as car stopped in front of a palatial mansion.

"O Connells are rich" I replied back. The mansion is huge. Build in nineteenth century Irish style. Anna married to a rich family. At least she had brains unlike my son.

We both walked towards inside. Celia was admiring the beauty of architecture. The door was opened by a butler. My eyes scanned for her.

Where is she? Millana.

And I was surprised. Millana looked absolutely gorgeous in her golden gown. She had cut her long hair. She knew well her long hair was once my weakness. I knew she saw me. I smiled at her. I knew I had effect on her. Strangely she ignored me and went near a man wearing white suite. He looked tan and handsome. He looked like Asian. I felt sudden pang of jealously hit me. Who is he?

Suddenly Anna hugged me. And I hugged back. "Missed you doll" I said patting her head.

"Really" She countered sarcastically. And I knew what she meant. A sorry won't mend things. I knew that too. Anna may be like Milla and it take time earn her forgivness.

"I am here Doll, you can spar with words with me latter" I said, making Anna smile.

"Dad, Meet Eric, My husband" She introduced her husband. He too smiled at me and shaken hands with me. I can feel his nervousness.

"I won't eat you Mr. O Connell. Keep my princess happy." I said half warningly and half teasingly.

"Yes sir, "Eric's nervousness only increased. And Anna noticed it.

"He will keep his vows. " She said holding his hands tightly.

"Mr.Santon" I head a new elegant voice addressing me.

"I am Edwin O Connell. Eric's father." His voice carried a wind of authority. And he continued.

"I know well who you are, Mr. Santon. Your daughter is safe in hands of my son. She will never regret her choice. And men in my family keep their vows till death. My wife is little arrogant and orthodox. Nothing can please that woman. But Eric is taking Anna away from this house. So you don't have to worry about Anna."

I know I got my answer. The waiter brought a tray of drinks which we took gladly. "Ed, Darling "We heard a voice and Edwin shivered a bit.

"Hello, Maria, Meet Maria my wife, "He introduced her to me. She smiled and not bothered to ask me who I am and turned towards Edwin and said "Darling you know Devon runs Marcal Hotels"

"So he offered discount my dear" Edwin teased his wife.

"No, He offered we can have everything free. Can you believe it Edwin" She beamed.

"NO, Maria. It happy news. Maria this Dominic Santon, Anna's father." Edwin said lacking enthusiasm. Maria smiled at me briefly and again disappeared in crowd.

"Your Ex- wife's new boyfriend had done something which I had been trying for last 30 years.

"What "I asked.

"Pleasing My wife". I gulped. Devon Marcal that name stuck in my throat like a red chili.

This is how he charmed my Milla I thought icily.

Is he better than me? And I refuse to believe that. I was her first love. And always remain so. She still loves me. This is just façade to make me jealous.

I saw Mila walking towards washrooms. I decided to follow her. Quietly.

I was always like that. I caught her by surprise and dragged her to corner. Just like high school times.

"What hell is this "She struggled more to free from me. And tightened my grip more making her unable to move.

"Unhand me" She ordered which I refused to hear.

"What happened to you Mila. Now my touch detest you. You loved this kind of encounters between us." I taunted her.

"We are not in high school nor married. This not right" she said continuing struggling again to make herself free.

"Everything is right if you just allow it honey" I said moving closer.

She didn't smile. Instead it made her angrier. Her face became red.

"What is happening here" A loud female voice interrupted us.

My grip loosened and Milla pushed me to floor.

I looked at angry banshee standing in front me who happened to be my new wife Celia..........