Because Why Not?

One day there was a rock. Now, this rock always seemed very depressed. His friends would always say "Do you need to go to a doctor?". The rock would reply with a "Why do you ask?". His friends would say "Because you haven't eaten in 36 years (Rock Years) and you look pale". The rock said "But aren't some rocks pale?". His friends said "Yes.". "Then why are you concerned about me being pale?" the rock said. His friends would say "Good point" then walked away.
-Fast forward Two Days-
"Extra! Extra! Read all about it!" the local news boy said in his stand. The rock's friends came and paid 25¢ for a paper. The headline was "Neighborhood Rock Killed himself". The rock's friends then read the first paragraph. The paragraph said "Local rock has swam in the pond while making toast. The toast had a note on it that explained the rock's reason to die. The note said 'To my horrible friends who let me be depressed and didn't suggest once to go to a professional'. The rock's friends are still being looked for today".
Then, the day after, the rock's friends skydived attached to a fridge. They learned this way of killing themselves from Bo Burnham's song "Kill Yourself". The local newsboy earned $35 that day. The rock earned revenge.
-----------------------------------
Lol that was a depressing story wasn't it? Welp i'm just gonna be posting random shit like this whenever sooo.. yeah.