10%

One day, a person was writing a story. Now, this particular person liked to start their stories with ' One day... '. See, that really bugged the writer, so, they decided to sit on their lazy ass because they're slackers. So, anyways, this person was writing a story while his/her device was at 10%. They were all like "Oooohhhh Shiiit" because the outlet was so far away. They quickly ran over to the outlet at 1% and made it just in time to start charging! Our hero lives another day. But then the local power company was all like "Surprise!" and decided it was a good idea to take away the power in our hero's house. Our hero furiously stormed out of his/her room making no effort to clean it up (as I mentioned before they sit on their lazy ass all day). Then something caught our hero's attention! It was thy fork of death. Our hero had a bright idea and took a bus to the power company (because they have no money to buy a car). He/She ran into the place went to the CEO and grabbed her hand, put the fork in it, and shoved it in the outlet. Our hero saved his house from no electricity! He/She also saved their neighborhood by going to jail. Otherwise the neighborhood would become slaves to start burning their own hair and stabbing spoons into chicken alfredo and... Goodness Me! This story is getting alot more gruesome than I thought! Please forgive me, the narrator, who has to narrate this- OH MY! This writer is just messed up! No, stop writing more! Oh god! Oh please no! Oh lord and savior, please help this dear man out of his twisted ways.
-----------------------------
._. K then... I wrote that. It sucks.