three.

SERAPHINA felt like she had a purpose

SERAPHINA felt like she had a purpose. Like she was set out on a mission, the only problem was that she didn't know what for. It was like the answer was right there in front of her, on the tip of her tongue but she couldn't for the life of her remember what it was. She couldn't remember much these days it seemed.

Everything was stranger and newer to her. She had woken after a couple centuries of sleep to find herself in a new world where instead of horses they were these inventions called cars and instead of castles and huts people lived in houses and apartments? She couldn't quite grasp the concept of this new life. She knew she was sent here for a reason and she felt it had something to do with what had happened when she arrived between the witches and vampires but the baby had died and she couldn't save it and she was still here so she wonders if it was even the right prophecy at all.

But if there was one thing that Seraphina was familiar with in this city it was alcohol...also conflict but alcohol is what seemed to comfort her in these times. So here she was sat in a bar knocking back shots hoping that it would help with whatever it was she was to be doing.

The chair besides her scrapped across the floor as the person pulled it back to take a seat. They briefly glanced at the woman before calling over the barmaid and placing an order.

"I didn't send you here to drink." The woman said shaking her head in disapproval at Seraphina who had half lifted the shot glass to her mouth.

It took a few seconds for Seraphina to register the words the woman had spoken to her and another few to realise that she knew the woman sat in front of her, the same woman who had condemned her to centuries of sleep.

She lowered the glass back onto the bar as she turned in her stool. "So if you didn't send me here to drink what am I here for? Because the child I was "suppose" to protect is dead!" Seraphina replied heated annoyed at the fact that the life she knew got ripped away from her only for her to be sat at a bar drinking away her problems.

The woman thanked the barman who brought over her drink with a nod and slowly took a sip before replying. "Not everything is as it seems Seraphina . Smoke and mirrors. You have to look past the facade to find out the truth, the family is still your task." She answered her before lifting the glass once again to her lips before drinking the whole thing and slamming the glass backdown before swiftly leaving Seraphina alone with her thoughts.

Before Seraphina could blink the woman was gone, so much so that Seraphina almost convinced herself that she was never there in the first place and that she just of hallucinated, but the glass that sat beside her stood as proof that the woman had been there and that she still wished for Seraphina to protect the child although Seraphina's not sure there's much to be protected but there's always somewhere she could start, The Mikaelson's.