four.

SERAPHINA exited the cabin as Davina ended her call

SERAPHINA exited the cabin as Davina ended her call. She handed the girl a drink before briefly eyeing Mikael and turning to Davina.

"Who was on the uh fone um ph-phone?" She tried sounding out the word it didn't look how it sounded and she still was amazed that people could now communicate through a device miles apart from each other, she's still used to ravens.

"Cami, she's my friend I guess she's just worried about me but I can't go back yet, not with Klaus who no doubt knows Mikael is with me." Davina tells her and she nods understandingly. She had stayed with Davina for a few days after what happened at the bar, she had tracked the girl down and offered her protection.

Davina had told her of her plan and whilst Seraphina did not agree with it she knew she needed to stay the help the girl because if she left her on her own she would be killed the minute she turned her back; whether it be Mikael, Klaus or the werewolves and Seraphina couldn't let that happen, Davina is only a child stuck in this war and she will need all the help she can get and if that meant going against what she was sent her for, then so be it. Besides Seraphina has her own plan, protect Davina and find a way to stop her from killing Klaus whilst also keeping an eye on Mikael because she knows he doesn't trust her and rightfully so, if she knew where Davina kept the stake that can not only kill Klaus but all the Original vampires, Mikael included, she would of used it on him already. So instead she has to wait it out and hope she's doing the right thing.

She watches as Davina goes over to talk to Mikael who just seems to spit vulgar insults at the girl because he obviously still has some backwards thinking about the world and if Seraphina was honest she still does too but she's trying to change, it's hard going from one life to another which seems to have a completely different set of rules. Apparently people can't just execute anyone anymore there's like laws in place or whatever, and the hierarchy that she used to live by is no longer a thing anymore either she has no power or title here other than Miss.

She's quick to step in front of Davina when Mikael is calling her weak for not being able to fight of a dozen werewolves.

"She had me."
"Ah yes, but even you wouldn't of been able to fight well against them all whilst also having to protect Davina would you? No you see I know where you came from and in your times you had army's to fight for you, who's going to fight for you now? I don't see anyone willing to step up, do you?" He said antagonising her.

Seraphina could feel the heat rising through her body, she could feel herself losing control but she forced it back down. She knew he was only trying to provoke her and she wasn't going to let him win. So she took a few breaths before deciding to ignore the man who continued to speak.

"Magic can only ever fight half your battle, remember that." He finalised which seemed to have hit a nerve for both the females. Seraphina knew he was right and so did Davina who agreed with him.