Noodle Nelson~Freakish{Hulu}

Today was a really boring day at the school and the boredom was getting worse every minute. You decided to walk around the school until you got tired and went to the teachers lounge. When you went inside you saw your crush Noodle messing around with his friends,Zoey and LeShaen. "Hey (Y/N) you're just in time for the opening of this shitty wine!" Noodle said. You giggled and sat in a chair.
Time skipe
It's been a little while and you guys were drunk because of drinking that wine. Zoey and LeShaen were asleep but you qnd Noodle were awake. "Hey Noodle,I'm bored" you said "let's do something fun." "Oh I have a great idea (Y/N)" he said looking at you with lustful eyes. He pinned you against the wall and started kissing your neck. "Mmmm" you moaned quietly. Noodle kissed from your neck to your breast line and then back up to your lips. You kiss turned into a heated makeout session. You broke the kiss to push him on the couch and get on top of him. You kissed down his jawline to his v-line. You were going to go further yntil you guys heard shuffling and you guys grabbed a blanket and put it over you two and pretended to sleep. At dinner you were talking when Zoey said something she really shouldn't have. "So guys did you hear that moaning earlier?" And everybody nodded and looked at you and Noodle.
Word count-249