Carl Grimes~TWD

(A/N Today I'm trying a different way to write this) It was your 3rd week at Alexandria. And you already had a crush. His name was Carl Grimes. Carl was good with a gun and you were good with a sword and knives. You were walking out to the wall when Carl walked up to you. "Hey (Y/N),where are you going?" He asked you. "For an adventure, why?" You responded. "Just wondering,can I come with you?" He asked. "Yeah of course,but first things first do you have a gun?" I asked him. "Yeah let's go." He said. You walked for a while and it started to get dark. "Hey Carl I think we should set up a camp for the night." You said. No response. "Carl?" You said. Still no response. You turned around and Carl was nowhere to be found. You turned back around and started searching frantically for Carl. You wre still searching when you heard a zombie. You looked around but didn't see it. You were still looking when it jumped on your back. You turned around and when you looked at the zombies face you knew exactly who it was. It was your brother Tyler and you just couldn't bring yourself to stab him. All you could do was scream,which you did. Tyler was about to bite you when a bullet went through his head and right next to your shoulder. You pushed him off and it was Carl. You got up and jumped into his arms. You instantly started crying. There were tears of joy and tears of sadness. "It's ok babe it's ok." He said reasuringly. "No it's NOT,you don't know what I know about that zombie. That zombie was my brother!" You yelled sobbing now. "Hey it's ok I promise as long as we have each other it'll be alright. I was ALWAYS be there for you." He said hugging you tighter. "Promise?" You asked. "Promise" he said. Then you did what you've wanted to do since you met him. You kissed him passionetly,like you put your whole heart into it,and he even kissed you back the exact same way. You started making out and things got a little heated. "U-um Carl?" You said. "Yeah babe?" He asked. "Shouldn't we go in a tree to be away from zombies?" You said thinking about earlier and letting a tear slide down your cheek. He wiped it off and kisses you again. You both knew you were close to a tree that had a big rectangle carved in it to camp out in. Zombie survivors all around carve them for kids to stay safe in. We found one and climbed the ladder. You went inside it and were instantly pushed agaisnt the wall (if trees have walls😊) by Carl. He kissed you and once again you made out and it got heated. You took most of your clothes off and jumped on him wrapping your legs around him. He laid you down on the ground and kissed you. He slid into you and you moaned quietly,but he still heard you. He smiled and thrusted into you harder. He kept thrusting harder until you both came. You put your clothes on and cuddled next to each other.