Enoch O'Connor~Miss P's Home For Peculiar Children

(You have the same peculiarity as in the smut about Hugh)
Hi my name is (Y/N) and I am a peculiar child. I live with a bunch of other peculiar children and out of all of them there is only one boy my age.(You're 16) His name is Enoch. Enoch is sooo hot. Today I was hanging out with Enoch and his girlfriend Emma. We were fighting dolls but Emma got bored and left. When she left Enoch asked what I wanted to do and I sat in his lap. "(Y/N) what are you doing?" Enoch said. "Just trying to have fun and plus you asked what I wanted to do and the answer is you." He moaned as I pulled the ends of his hair a little. I stood up and took off my shirt when he saw that I wasn't wearing a bra his jaw dropped. I took off my jeans so he could see my lace thong. He went wide eyed and his jaw dropped even lower. "What daddy,you like what you see?" I said deviously. "Hell yeah!" He said. "Well come get it baby" I said seductively. He walked up to me and picked me up and threw me on his bed. I squealed as he got on top of me. He took off his shirt and his pants. He kissed me and it turned into a very heated makeout session. He slid my thong down and took off his boxers. He positioned himself and thrusted into me. We both came after a while and we both got dressed again. We went downstairs and ate then got ready for movie night,and every time we saw each other that night we would smile deviously.