What?? Part1

He leaned over me as I lay on the bed. We were so close, the lips I craved only a few centimetres away. He started to lean in my eyes fluttered closed. I awaited his kiss I felt a soft pair of lips crash into mine he kissed me passionately I immediately kissed back, our lips moved perfectly in time with each other he pulled back removing his lips from mine. I suddenly felt a soft pair of lips on my neck, he kissed my neck to my under my ear. A moan slipped out of my mouth as he kissed my sweet spot I felt him smirk against my skin. He sucked on my sweet spot causing me to moan his name.

"Sam"

Beep

Beep

Beep

I looked up seeing the white ceiling I was in my bed, the covers were everywhere, I turned off my alarm.

Did I just dream about having a make out session with Sam. I couldn't have been Sam we are just friends it was just a dream nothing to worry about. Right?

I checked my phone it was 9:37 there was a text from Sam.

From Sam:

Hey ready for our day out 😄

To Sam:

Yep, I'll be ready at 10:30 what are we doing btw

I got up and went in the shower after I stepped out I walked over to my closet and picked out lace underwear and a black skater skirt with a blue chiffon top and my white low converses. After I got changed I straightened my hair and I didn't need any make up it was just Sam. Mum was away on business and Dad was out with Regan.

I checked my phone to see if Sam responded.

From Sam :

It's a secret 😝

I went to Ryder's room and knock the door and opened it, he had some friends over. One had brown hair that was in a quiff and green eyes, The other guy was blonde with blue eyes.

"Ryder I'm going-" I say

"Oh Ryder who is beautiful lady" The one with the brown hair interrupted

"I'm his sister and I have a boyfriend"

"Where you going?" Ryder asked

"Out with Sam you want anything"

"You know you could stay with us we'll make you feel good" The blonde said

"Matt shut up that's my sister" Ryder says pissed

"Why would it be illegal? How old are you?" Matt asked

"Same age as Ryder" I answered

The two boys stared at us looking confused.

"We are twins idiots and Ro I don't want anything"

The two boys nodded in realisation.

"K see you later" I say

"I'm Matt by the way and this is Cameron and we will defiantly see you later"

"Whatever" I say as I walk out

I heard a knock at the door. I knew it was Sam I went for the door handle and stopped remembering my dream. Just forget and have fun I told myself.

I open the door to reveal a smiling Sam he looked drop dead sexy he wore a tight blue t-shirt showing off his great physique and black jeans with white supras. How can I forget the dream with him looking like that.

"Have we become those type of friends now?" He laughed

"What?" I asked confused

"We are both wearing blue tops black bottoms and white sneakers"

"Oh yeah" I answered

"Are you okay?" he asked stepping towards me grabbing my hands

"Yh I'm fine" I said looking at the ground

Sam lifted up my chin with one finger so I would look at him he then moved my hair out of my face. "Rosin I know when you're lying"

"Can we talk about this later?" I mummered

"Sure come lets have some fun" he sighed holding my hand and leading me to the car. He opened the door from me. I thanked him and jumped in he walk round the other side. After driving for a few minutes I realised we were driving outside of town.

"Sam where are we going?"

"It's a surprise " he smirked

"I hate surprises" I mumbled

"Yeah but you'll like this one"

As we turned to come off the freeway I saw a huge theme park. I had been an adrenaline junkie since I was young.

"You're fucking awesome" I squealed hugging him once he parked.