School

I felt someone smack my head. I opened my eyes and yawned. I looked up to see Ryder. Asshole.

"Mum said I have to get you up" he said

"Fuck off" I yawned and snuggled into my pillow

"No, we got school Ro get up" he said getting frustrated "I'll poor water on you"

I just flipped him off and I heard him leave my room. I smiled and started to drift asleep again.

I suddenly felt ice cold water all over my head.

"Ryder!!" I screamed

"I told you to get up" he said

I walked into the bathroom my hair was a mess, I battled the knotted curls and eventually go it into a two braids and I straightened my fringe.

"Get out of the bathroom troll" Ryder yelled from outside

"No, I am fixing the mess you made"

"I didn't mess up face" he said "Mooooom, tell Ro to get out"

"Oh, for heavens sake, Rosin open up the door" mum said

I opened the door reluctantly.

"Now, you two learn to get along you shared a womb for nine months I'm sure you can share a bathroom." Mum yelled

I walked to my room and put on a pink crop top and high waisted jeans and pink vans.

I went to eat breakfast mom always makes us pancakes. I heard to door bell ring.

Ryder went to open it. I could hear him talking to a guy. I realised it was Sam. They both entered the kitchen. I kept my head down, I really don't want to talk to Sam.

"Hey, Ro Sam's gonna ride to school with us cool"

"Urm...I'm urh actually gonna take the bus"

"What? We never take the bus"

"There's a first time for everything and it urm gives you two time to catch up" I practically whisper

Mum entered the kitchen.

"Oh Samuel so nice to see you dear"

"Hi, Miss Marquez" Sam said

"Would you like something to eat" Mum asked

"Nah but can I have some orange juice please" Sam asked politely

"Sure" Mum said

Sam sat down by me. He looked so perfect today, I looked up to see him staring at me with his gorgeous eyes. Stop Ro you're slipping.

"Urh I'm gonna g..go" it came out more nervous than I wanted.

I grabbed my bag and practically sprinted out the house.

----------

I got to school and everyone was staring at me as I walked passed.

"If can't help you, move your eyes" I snapped everyone looked away thank god I hate being the centre of attention.

I got to my locker and saw Saffron and Kenzie by my locker.

"Ladies, how was your weekend" I said putting my arms on both their shoulders.

"Good" Kenzie said

"Awesome, I met a guy" Saffron said wiggling her shoulders

"No way who is he" I asked in anticipation.

"It's Jace" she said

"Jace as in the hottest guy in our school Jace" Kenzie squealed

"Yep" Saff giggled "So Ro what about you we heard rumours from that new girl Morgan"

"Oh my gosh I have so much to update you on" we said walking to class

------

Sorry kind of a filler but for the next chapter let's get this two 20 votes.

Riri