Chapter one field trip

*BEEP* the alarm clock beeped for the tenth time. Marinette finally woke up and saw the time. It was 8:57 ( her school stars at 9:00), "oh no I'm gonna be late for school." Marinette shouted as she hurriedly got ready for school. She ran out of her house that was above her parents bakery. But didn't forget to grab a couple of cookies for tikki her kawami that let her turn into her other half ladybug.

Once she got to school she ran to her classroom  as her teacher was about to make an announcement. "As I was saying," the teacher said as Mari sheepishly went to her seat. "Tomorrow we will be going on a field trip to china for the coronation of the princess in three days." The teacher finished and Marinette was shocked.

Marinette had two secrets one that she was the secret heroine of France and two that she was the princess of china and it was her coronation that was in a few days. Alya looked at her weirdly and Mari just smiled sheepishly.

When class was over Alya pulled Marinette aside. "Ok what's your deal ?" Alya asked. "What do you mean?" Mari asked but she knew what Alya meant. "Why are you all shocked when you heard about us going to china?" Alya asked. "Ok but you have to promise not to tell anyone, ok?" Mari said defeated. "Ok" Alya said. "I am the princess of china and I'm claiming my throne in a few days." Mari said with all seriousness. Alya laughed thinnning it was a joke but stopped immediately when she saw Maria serious face. "Are you serious?"Alya asked bewildered. "Yes and now everyone's going to find out on this field trip." Marinette said worriedly.

Alya and Marinette walked back to Maria house. "Hey mom hey dad." Marinette greeted her parents. "Hey sweety are you excited for your coronation?" Her mom asked. "Yes but now my whole class is going to see it on the field trip we are leaving for tomorrow." Mari replied.

"Maybe this is a good thing. You will finally be able to show your true self to your classmates." Her dad told her. "I guess your right but I want to keep it a secret as long as possible." Marinette replied. "Ok sounds good but are you going to tell your other friends Adrien and Nino?" Her mom asked. "I don't know, should I?" Mari asked Alya. "I think you should. " Alya told her. "Ok lets go tell them." Mari said before her and Alya left to Adriens which was where him and Nino were .