Chapter 6

Note: sorry I haven't updated in a very long while my sister was pregnant and just got out of an abusive relationship. She then had her baby who was born with some problems and we had to focus on that. Then I tore my acl and had to have surgery. Then I went to Europe and busted the same knee so I've been focusing on that.
Also I completely forgot I was going to write about the tour of the palace so it kind of sucks

Now on with the story

Maris POV
We started in the front garden and toured around to the back. I remember running through the garden with my puppy prince when I was 5 years old. Sometimes I would come out here and paint the flowers with my mom while my dad would make up bean buns.

Then we headed inside into the kitchen. I was like my dads little helper. He even taught me how to bake bread here. Somehow I would always end up covered head to toe in flour 😂.

Then we went to the living room where we would play charades and listen to music and have dance parties with the staff. Sometimes I even got to play on my kids piano for everyone. It was so much fun.

Lastly we explored the ball room which was just a big open space with some chairs. Honestly not my favorite place, always felt too serious. I liked the more home felt areas where I got to hangout with my family and the staff. The staff was always so nice to me and taught me many things like cleaning, cooking, doing my laundry. They wanted me to be dependent and not have to worry about someone else doing them for me. I was very grateful.

We didn't explore upstairs since they were the rooms of the family aka my room and my families

And as expected chloe has to have a thought about everywhere we went "these flowers look gloomy" " my father has a better kitchen" " this rug is soooo outdated" "these floors are so dusty what's wrong with the staff"

Sorry this is so late, hope this chapter is good