Chapter four

I have decided to use @EmmzersStories I thought it went best with my story and where I wanted to go with it. It may not be exactly perfect but I will try my hardest to make y'all proud.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third pov
After Mari passed out men dressed in black suits that were around the hotel came and took her to the hospital they had in the hotel. ( I know that may sound weird but since her grandparents were the recent king and queen they wanted to be safe and have a small hospital in the hotel). Everyone followed closely behind the men with Alya, Adrian, and Nino in the lead.

Mari was taken to the biggest room and the doctors started working on her immediately. The class had to wait in the lobby and Mari's parents were called by her grandma. When they heard what happened they booked the next flight to china.

After many hours of waiting the class was informed that Marinette had been taken to surgery to take the bullet out and make sure it didn't hit any arteries. They doctor told them that it was a successful surgery and that Mari was perfectly fine but is very tired and will have her arm wrapped.

Jinjing asked when can Marinette be released and the doctor told them that she is to stay in the hospital for that day so that mari can rest while the doctors monitor her. "Can I see her?" Asked Alya.

"Yes but only a few at a time can she is very tired. " the doctor said. Jinjing and changpu said that Alya, Nino, and Adrian could see her first. Once inside the room Alya ran to Marinettes right side and pulled up a chair next to her bed.

"Oh Mari why did this have to happen to you. Your the nicest person ever. " Alya said with tears going down her face. "Yeah dudette you didn't deserve this. " Nino said. "Who could have done this?" Adrien asked aloud to no one in particular.

-------time skip------

A few hours later almost everyone was in the waiting room except Chloe and Sabrina.

Just then Sabrina's came in hold a dramatically crying Chloe in her arms. The teacher went towards them and asked "what happened?" "I BROKE MY ANKLE. ILL NEVER BE ABLE TO WALK AGAIN" Chloe responded while crying aloud.

"Chloe you didn't brake your ankle or else it would be bruised and swollen. Also stop being dramatic." The teacher told her. "How would you know your no doctor. I demand the biggest room with the best doctors NOW" Chloe said.

"I am sorry but lady Marinette has the biggest room and our best doctor is checking on her and making sure her body isn't rejecting the medicine" one of the nurses said. "Maritrash is no lady she is a clumsy, stupid, and talentless girl that doesn't deserve anything. So I demand yiu to take her out of that room and move me in there NOW!" Everyone gasped at what Chloe just said.

"Mari is a wonderful girl with many talents and she deserves everything in the world." You might have thought it was Alya who said that but it was actually Adrien, " and I think her clumsiness is adorable." " but adrikens she doesn't deserve you" Chloe whined. "Oh shut up Chloe" Alya and Adrien said.

"Ugh why does Marinette get the biggest room anyways?" Chloe asked. "Well Chloe if you were at the hotel where you were supposed to be then you would know that Marinette was shot." Said Alex. "Yeah Chloe what were you doing anyways?" Asked Kim who was beside Alex. "Ugh if you must know I was shopping and getting my nails done and then when I went to go fry my nails the stupid nail lady didn't move her bag out of my way so I tripped and her my ankle." Chloe stated. "Why didn't you just step over the bag?" Rose asked in a small voice. "Why don't you SHUT UP." Chloe said to rose in a rude manor.

"Can we get some extra blankets and pillows for lady Marinette and maybe some hot chocolate? She just woke up and is very cold but we can't turn down the air conditioner." A nurse from marinettes room poked her head out and asked another nurse. The other nurse just nodded and scampered away to get the stuff. "Why is Maritrash getting all the special attention why they should be paying attention to me?" Chloe asked.

"Cause lady marinette is the pri-" a nurse who heard Chloe was saying when she heard shhhhh come from the queen (or empress I think is what it's called in China). 

To be continued

I am so sorry this was late I have been very busy.