Chapter three her uncle

Marinette told her grandparents that her and her friends were going to go see the castle and walk around the town. "Be careful sweety don't let your uncle know your here yet." Jinjing told Mari with a worried expression, but what jinjing didn't know was that maris uncle already knew she was here.

Marinette uncle Sebastian is sabines brother and was next in line for the throne. But Sebastian was a cruel man and his parents thought it would be better to give the throne to their second oldest Sabine. Sabine had married a tourist named tom whom she met while she was in town. It was love at first sight and after a year of dating he proposed. They got married 6 months after and had a beautiful baby girl shortly after.

This was about 5 years before Sebastian learned he was going to loose his throne to his sister. He gathered a group of secret assassins and told them to kill Sabine and her family. It was a good thing a maid was there behind the door hearing the plan. After Sebastian finished explaining the plan to the assassins the maid rushed away to Sabine and her family to warn them. Sabine was so sad but for the safety of her family she decided it would be best to move  Paris France since that is where tom is from.

Now 13 years later Marinette is now of age to claim her throne. But she doesn't know about her uncle and his plan. All she knows is that his name is Sebastian.

So mari and her friends thought it would be better to go to the town then the castle since it was closer.  What they didn't know was something big was going to happen.

As they walked around town they visited shops and talked to other people. It was when they were at a vase shop looking around when a vase by Marinettes head broke. They looked around and saw a couple of people in black holding guns. Mari was to shocked to move when they aimed at her again but she moved in time to only get hit in the left shoulder.

She clung on to her shoulder as the owners of the shop lead her and her friends out back to a car. The older women asked where she could take them that would be safe. Adrien told her the hotel that they are staying at. Alya had tears in her eyes from watching her best friend get shot and then being in pain. Nino and Adrian stared worriedly at their friend in pain.

When they got to the hotel Alya and the women helped Marinette inside while Nino and Adrian held the fiery for them. When they got inside jinjing and changpu were talking to a customer when they saw Marinette. Jinjing screamed then ran to her grand baby with changpu not far behind. The class (except Chloe and Sabrina) who was in the first floor looking around heard the scream and ran to it. They were shocked to see their friend hurt.

The last thing Marinette heard were screams and gasp before she fell into darkness.

Sorry for the long update I hope y'all like it