Roku 六

You probably hate when I'm talking so much in the beginning of each chapter but...I'm just going to say that I'M NEVER DOING THAT VOTE THINGY AGAIN!!!! I just realised that I was kind of forcing you to vote for my story...And I don't like that, So vote if you want, Don't do it if you don't want to and yeah! I'm making Naruto say 'ttebayo now instead of Believe it! Oh and one more thing! This story will be a little AU but not too much! So...I don't really remember this part very well...You'll see what part I'm talking about later in this chapter :D

ENJOY~!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roku 2 Years Later....

Aiko's POV

''Aiko you're going to be late! Hurry up!'' Kakashi yelled from the kitchen.

Says who!? =_= Not like he's never late...

''I'M ON MY WAY CALM YO TITS WOMAN!!!!'' I yelled and put on my grey/dark blue vest over my blue shirt, After that I quickly ran out of my room and into the kitchen plopping down on a chair, ''SEE I'M HERE!!!!''

''Finally!" Kakashi muttered.

''OI!!! DO NOT DITCH THE FABULOUS-NESS PERVY-SPOON!!!!'' I yelled gaining an anime vein, Yes I still call him that, And he seems to be starting to get used to it.

It has been EXACTLY 2 years since my Parent's death and that creepy ass dream, So I was not in the best mood today, Because I literally felt like kicking someone out a window and flip five tables...Don't ask why, I have a temper...

Kakashi got a eye twitch but sighed in annoyance, I smirked and stuck my tongue out at him in victory.

''Well if you won't hurry now you're going to get late for the Academy'' Kakashi stated pointing at me ''And you don't want Iruka shouting at you today will you?''

I sighed in annoyance, Yes I MIGHT most all the time TRY to get on Iruka-Sensei's nerves but it's fun! X3

Plus I'm 7 years old so I can do whatever I want~

''Um...No!'' I said groaning and leaning on the table crossing my arms over it and putting my head on it ''But I'm laaaazy~...I don't feel like going anywhere today'' I muttered tiredly, I'm not a morning person, Believe it!!!

"I don't actually care!" Kakashi stated giving me a a closed eye smile making me sweatdrop.

''Gaaaah, Fiiine~'' I groaned and slapped myself making me wake up, Believe it or not that's the only way to wake me up...Slap me...Now isn't that lovely?

No...

''Well! Hurry up then! Oh and come home EXACTLY when you're done at the Academy!'' Kakashi yelled after me as I ran out of the house.

''HAI HAI!!!!'' I rolled my eyes, Man he is a little protective, But it feels good to have someone take care of me! ^w^

In a few minutes I kicked the door to the classroom open and yelled ''OHAYO GOZAIMASU, MINNA~!!!!! (Good morning everyone)'' With a big grin on my face.

''...Do you ALWAYS have to do that?'' Iruka-Sensei deadpanned.

''NOPE~!! But I want to!'' I said smirking.

Iruka-Sensei got an eye twitch but sighed ''Just sit down''

I laughed a little and ran up to a seat next to Naruto and grinned at him ''Ohayo Naru-chan~!''

''Hm? Oh! Hi Aiko-chan!'' Naruto grinned at me.

''So how's it going?'' I asked leaning back in my seat as I crossed my arm over my chest, Still grinning at Naruto.