Mute {Merome} ✘Short✘

Mitch hasn't talked to me ever since he has gotten back from his boyfriends house. To be honest, I was quit jealous of the two, even if they weren't the best couple around.

Mitch walked up the stairs slowly, his pace going along with his breathing. I watched him enter the room on the right. I was quit scared to talk to him, but nothing stopped me. I followed the silent soul, up to his room.

Without thinking I barged in "Mitch!" I looked at him, sitting on his bed. Tears running down his face, as if they were racing. "Mitch?! What happened buddy?" I asked rushing beside him, he turned and sobbed into my chest.

Wait. Was.. No. "Mitch, what happened at your boyfriends?" Still no answer, "m-Mitch, a-are you m-mute?" I stuttered scarcely. What I got, was a nod. My eyes felt like tearing right there.

Mitch, my one and only love life, was mute? I only pulled him into the tightest hug ever, "Mitch, remember this." I started.

"I smile like an idiot when I'm taking to you. Doesn't Matter if you're mute or anything else, I just smile because It's you." I lined up.

Mitch looked up at me with puffy beautiful brown eyes. We began coming closer to each other, until our lips met. His lips were soft and smooth. The kiss was slow and passionate. We finally pulled away, I looked at him once more.

"Mitch, doesn't matter if I can't hear your voice, I can still hear your heart beating for me. Will you be my boyfriend?" I smiled at his warm and cozy smile. Before he tackled me into a hug, tears of joy now running down his face.

~~~

Me and Mitch were cuddling on the couch, it's been 7 months since we got together. I've enjoyed every single last piece of it.

"I love you Mitch." I smiled at him in my arms.

"I-I... love.. u.. too." He barely managed to get out. My eyes widened, after 7 months! "Mitch! You talked biggums!" I smiled with joy, pulling Mitch into a hug.

Never give up on a broken one, everyone in this world are equally the same. Mute, Blind, Gay, Lesbian, anything, just don't give up. There always is another chance~.
-••••-

Who else thinks Merome is the cutest couple? It's the freakin best! Thanks for reading! Much love❤️
~Cilence🌪