Ch. 1

I started out my morning throwing clothes into boxes and labeling them from bathroom to may's clothes. I just graduated high school a month ago along with my two best friends Maybelle and Ashlyn we are moving to Destin fl to finally go to college like the rest of 18 year olds out there in the world. College isn't the only thing to mention that's in Destin, my older brother Brennan is there too and we are moving into his house temporarily until our apartment is ready for us to move in.
"Hey we have to leave in 2 minutes before toco bell closes" Ashlyn said
"There will be plenty of Taco Bell's on our way there" I said
"Hey did someone say Taco Bell" Maybelle Yelled from the front door before throwing all of the boxes she was carrying into the car
"Omg let's just get on the road please" I joked
We got into the car immediately turned on some 5SOS music and started jamming.
"She's kinda hot tho" may belle screamed at the top of her lungs, they Ashlyn joined in "she put me on meds". Before long Maybelle and Ashlyn were fast asleep in the car, I made sure to snap a pic of them before I woke them up because we were now entering destin and I wanted to stop and get some food. Instead of stopping at a taco bell I wanted click-fli- a, so I parked the car and woke up the girls.
"Well not taco bell but I'll take it" Ashlyn said while yawning from just waking up. We walked in ordered our food and after like 40 minutes we finally got our food, we all practically swallowed all of our food down in 2 seconds flat we were so hungry. We finished eating got back in the car for a 10 minute drive to me brother's house
We got to my brother's we all walked in (since I had a key of my own) the house was empty as far as I could tell but all of the sudden I heard jogging and was pulled by a hard rock body slamming into my torso, "Brennan!!!"I shouted he immediately hugged me back,and I hugged him harder I haven't seen my older brother and four months,And I missed his hugs and the smell of his cologne. Brennan stepped back and help me at arms length and scanned me up-and-down "God look at you! You've grown so much in the past four months Kat  I can't believe you're actually here"he said with a huge smile."here let me help you with your bags and I'll fix you something to eat" I followed him into his medium sized kitchen.

Brennan looked over at Ashlyn and May hey do you guys want anything?" They both looked at each other and replied with a no, "I think me and May are going to go to bed early, I already know where to go, Logan told me"Ashlyn said with a yawn, her an...

Brennan looked over at Ashlyn and May hey do you guys want anything?" They both looked at each other and replied with a no, "I think me and May are going to go to bed early, I already know where to go, Logan told me"Ashlyn said with a yawn, her and May waved and left me and Brennan in the kitchen.He sat down my bags by the counter and started rummaging through the fridge "I hope you still like Coke and PB&J sandwiches"he grinned while rubbing his neck,"Brenn it's still me, your little sister not a freaking alien I love food and that's never going to change!" I said with a slight laugh in my voice. He gave me a grin and started making me a sandwich I sat there and watched him carefully prepare my small meal, " so when are the other boys coming home?" He quickly glanced in my direction and reply in a tired voice " I dunno they all had night shifts, I told the chief that I need off tonight so I could help you settle in". I can't believe he took off a night for me I was angry and at the same time I was happy care he cared deeply about me but he was a doctor and he needed to help save people, not care for my needs but I didn't say anything, I let it slide and gave him a quiet thank you. I ate my Peanut butter and jelly sandwich slowly while Brennan cleaned the kitchen, he showed me around the house and gave me a detailed description of how to work everything, "and ummm by the way where are me Ashlyn and May sleeping?" I asked confused because he didn't show me a guest room. "oh about that I figured that Ashlyn could sleep in Logan's bed and May could sleep in Nixion's" but he didn't tell me where I'm sleeping "where am I going to sleep?" He looked at me with an apologetic face and sighed "I figured that you could sleep and Braxton's bedroom since he's working at the hospital tonight and tomorrow I will buy a air up mattress, I'll tell Braxton that your sleeping in there don't worry". Brennan showed me Braxton's room and left me to change and he gave me a quick goodnight kiss on the forehead and left, I turned out the lights and crawled into Braxton's queen sized bed and fell asleep thinking of endless possibilities.

Hey guys!! I've been working on this chapter for a long time now and finally published it!! I really need help with this book so please like and comment if you're interested, so what do you guys think of my first chapter, comment down below! I hope you guys have a good day or night!
~Kass🌸