Ch.3

After eating the astonishing breakfast my talented brother cooked for us we all piled into the living room to talk and let's just say it was, well awkward at first.

"So Kat what are you majoring in"
I cocked my head towards Grayson and smiled politely.
"Well I really don't know yet to be quite honest, I'm thinking pediatrics but I don't know if I want to be a doctor or a nurse, my other options are music and art I would love to be doing something to help people."I scanned them and they are looked impressed especially my brother.

Braxton wiggled his eyebrows and screamed towards the ceiling "yes! Someone who is interested in peds!, I mean come on guys it's an awesome specialty I don't know why any of you guys  didn't pick it."
Grayson looked at him and shook his head "Braxton I love kids and everything but if one dies I couldn't do it, I'd probably quit." The room went silent, until Grayson spoke up again "But I am the best in general surgery!" We all laughed and shook our heads at Grayson's confidence. I opened my mouth to ask Grayson about his specialty but Ashlyn and May bounded through the door with Nixion and Logan  behind them.

"We're back Baby!" May yelled walking towards the kitchen with a bag in her hands, Ash made her way towards me and sat down on the cream colored couch "how did that go?" I cocked my head towards her grinning, she scratched the back of her neck " well let's just say it was very crowded, and MAY wouldn't stop getting free samples." I laughed and turned around on the couch to see her in the kitchen eating Nutella straight from the jar.

I looked at Ashlyn and smiled "so I was thinking maybe we can go shopping for the apartment because I need some decor and furniture." She got off of the couch " Sure it's only 11:30 anyway so we have time, MAY WE ARE GOING SHOPPING GET READY!"
A few seconds went by and May yelled back "okay mom!" We both laughed and made my way towards the bathroom with my small tote bag I took out my tooth brush and started brush my teeth.

I spit out the paste and brushed my hair into a high pony tail, I was going for a simple makeup look today so I applied a light tan and pink eyeshadow blending it into perfection. I brushed through my brows only applying a tiny amount of brow gel, after my makeup I put on my Levi shorts and my aqua blue monogram shirt with a whale on the pocket.

Turning the knob on the door I walked out into the hallway busy looking down putting my Fitbit on my wrist I ran into something rock solid and froze I stopped breathing for literally a minute. I slowly looked up to see Braxton smiling down at me, he was wearing denim skinny jeans with a white shirt paired with classic black vans. "I'm so sorry! I should watch where I walk, but I just to busy trying to put my Fitbit on my stupid wrist." I rambled on, he put my hand on my shoulder " it's okay I was just coming to tell you that me and Grayson are coming to help you guys, plus I think your going to need two vehicles." He smiled and I smiled back. I stepped back and tightened my pony tail even more.

"Yeah that's so nice of you guys to help us out and everything, I just have to get my wallet and see if Ash and May are ready yet."

"Okay me and Grayson will be in my car." He waved goodbye and then turned back around on his heels
"Oh yeah I forgot here's my number."
Oh my gosh he gave me his number! Wait it's probably just so I can reach him if I get lost, duh Kat.

"Thank you Braxton."

He finally left the hallway and a few minutes later I heard the front door close with a thud. I rounded the corner to find Ash leaning against the kitchen counter texting on her phone and May eating a apple.

"Are you ready to go?" I questioned looking at my two best friends.

"Yeah sure, I'm so excited to get things for my bedroom!" Ashlyn jumped up and down sliding her phone into her back pocket. May tossed her apple into the garbage can and slipped on her sandals.