ichi

Authors note first~
Dear readers,If you wish to involve yourself as one of the characters in this story,read the first published chapter of this book and if you agree with the terms and conditions,don't hesitate to comment or pm your names.

Introduction
Ok...Wang Yuan in this story is Jun Kai's little brother.They always go to Selena's whenever Selena calls them from her window.They are in cat forms whenever they are with Selena.

The cat form of Jun Kai:Fine and delicate black fur.His fur
                                         is softer and fluffier 
                                         than Wang Yuan's.Has tantalizing
                                         blue eyes and strong healing
                                         power.

The cat form of Wang Yuan:Solf dark grey fur.A very fat
                                                 and  chubby cat.A little clumsy
                                                 when in cat form,which makes
                                                  him look cuter.His face is
                                                  always pulled by Selena.Has
                                                 a pair of watery green eyes.
                                                 Powers have not grow yet.

Now let's begin this story...

Junkai pov

     Selena comes home everyday after school.She always calls us from her window and when we arrive at her roof,she'll open the window and let us walk in.Her bed is comfy so we often lie down on her bed , listening to her talking about school life nowadays.She always says school life sucks but we got more and more interested in it because we want to know more about her.We stay up late almost every time at her house but one day we walked home early to ask mom if we can go schooling.But she said no again...

“How many times did I tell you?Humans are dangerous,evil and have the intention to bully us.Can't you see our neighbour uncle Steven got sprayed by the water hose everyday!”said mom.

“Well mom,he deserves it because he always go trespassing other people's house.We didn't do that,so that's none of our business.”

“We halfcats don't need to go school because we're smart and observant like a cat.Look proper and normal like a human.What else do we need in life?We have almost everything!”said mom.

“Mommy,you need oxygen to scold us too.”said Wang Yuan laughing like a child.

“Shush,Wang Yuan.Now's not a good time to talk nonsense.”

“Mom.”I said,putting up my right hand and continued,.“I promise I will be a good son if you let me go to school.I need to learn about the world,the people around me.So I can grow up strong to protect you and make you proud.Mom,I know I haven't said this sentence for years since I was one year old.This sentence is the first sentence I managed to say properly.That is “I love you,mom”I said and hug my mom tightly because I know I am going to miss her soon.Her tears already drooped on my shoulder.I know she scold us because she loves us.

“Ok.I'm gonna send you to school.Just be careful not to reveal your true self.Which school do you want to go?”said mom.

“Phoenix high.Its a boarding school and it's the nearest school from our home.Wang Yuan and he's staying there when it's school days.”

“ok.I agree.I'll register you to the school.Tomorrow you'll be there.”said mom.(some halfcats have magical powers.)

“Thanks mom.I know you're the best.”I said and hug her again.Wang Yuan also hug her and said“I luv you mummy.”

After we parted,Wang Yuan and I walk to our room.

“Gege,you're so smart.Can't believe you actually can make her agree.”said Wang Yuan.

“Of course.I'm the smartest one.I'm Jun Kai,your brother.”I said and we all giggled.

~Nightime~

     We halfcats have 60%human traits.We sleep at night because we may feel a little tired.Wang Yuan 's long asleep now.I can hear him snoring a little bit.I can't sleep properly.I'm excited about the fact we're going to school and I can see Selena anytime.I took out a cat collar from my drawer.Me and Wang Yuan hide it from mom because mom don't like us takings things from human.I hold the collar in my hand and think about last time.

*Flashback*

“You all are so cute!What should I call you? Hmn...”.The girl ruffled my black fur and she said“How about Karry?”and I meowed,rubbing my head on her hand, agreeing.Wang Yuan saw us and got a little jealous,so he meowed to get the girls attention.“Oh sorry fat one,I almost forgot you.Do you like the name Roy?You look like a little prince.“Wait a second,I'll be finishing these for you all.She jumped up from her pink bed and sit on her chair.We also jumped to her study table and observe her.She took out some creative stuff from her tin box and she chose two strips of ribbon.One dark blue,one grass green.She also took out two golden charms and started doing something I don't understand.

“Done!”she finally said and revealed two handsome cat collars .

“This is for you and this is for you.”she said while helping us to put it on.These collars literally make us look more gorgeous in cat forms.

“Now it's time for me to introduce myself.I'm Selena Xie Yan Fang .”she said.

*End of Flashback*

     Thinking back about her makes me smile as I remember Selena smiling to us for the first time.She almost melts me when she smiles.I have the feeling of meeting her everyday and staying near her.She makes me feel different.Soon,after many days,I realized one thing that I did not expected it to happen.

I fell for Selena.