san

Selena pov

I woke up to the sound of birds' chirping on the trees .I stretched my back and walk slowly towards my window....Half dreaming half awaken.I pull the curtains and ....

"Hey Selena!!Morning!!You done?"a familiar voice shouted.I look down the window... It's Jun Kai...(my sweet dream ruined😭😭)...

"Morning...Why you're here?Wait....How do you know my house?Who told you?"I said.

"Tell you when you're ready."he said and gave a wink.

"You...."I said ,then give up.

When finished preparing...

"Lets walk to school."he said and walk.

"ok.can you tell me how do you know my house?"I said,while catching up my pace to his.

"secret."he said and smile..

Seriously...Why won't he answer my question...Is it that hard?

We walk in a moment is awkwardness and silence...

Then I find something to break the awkwardness between us.

"Where's Wang Yuan?"

"Drinking milk..."junkai answered.

"how old is he hah?Still drink milk? Hahaha😂😂"I said, can't believe Wang Yuan still drinks milk...

Junkai pov

...Actually Wang Yuan drinks those type of milk for cats in a bowl....Haha😆good thing I didn't tell Selena I drink too😆.

Selena pov

Science lesson

"Today we're gonna do an activity about plants.We will be doing it at the school botanical garden.Hope you all don't mess around."teacher said and lead us to the garden.

Every student is planting...And the worst part is when Jun Kai choose a an orchid seed to plant,everyone wants to plant orchid seed too...So I choose to plant Jasmine flower seed instead.

After planting finish those plants,I feel bored...

"Hey Jun Kai,here!"I shouted to Jun Kai and I raise my hand full of soil and threw it to Jun Kai's face.And it actually hit right to his face lol.

"you..."he said,his face expressionless then he smiled.He grasp a pile is soil and threw it to me and it hit my face,then he ran away.

"Don't run!!"i said taking a hand full of soil and chasing him around the garden.

We threw soil and chase together.When I chase Jun Kai till the corner and he can't run,he can't find any soil so he took a watering can beside him and pour water all over me.I ran Away and more it's his turn to chase me.I saw a watering can while I'm running and faster grab it.

"To you!!"and I pour water to him too.He realised he poured finished and he grab a hose nearby and sprayed water at me.I also grab a nearby hose and sprayed water to him....

Wang Yuan pov

I plant the last flower and when I turn my back,I saw that quiet girl planting.She labeled the plant.There wrote:Elis