ni

Selena pov

"Class,attention pls!Today we are going to have two new students to join our class.Please behave yourselves and show a good example."Miss Wu said.

There walked in two boys...

They turned their heads and face the class...

When they want to start talking...

"Ahh!!!!!So handsome!!!I wonder which one will be my boyfriend!!"

"That tall one would be my husband for sure."

"No...I'll be single for the rest of my lifes."said the boys.

The whole class looks like a supermarket now...

Ignoring the noise,I put on my pink earphones and search for trending songs.I tab on a song called萤火.

The teacher is unable to control the class too.So she just told the two students to choose a place to sit.Every girls eyes(except for me)are glued to them,eyes full of hope,wishing that one of them could sit beside them and become their boyfriend immeadiately.

"May I sit here?"I heard someone calling me,I took out my earphones and looked at him.No,stare ridiculously long at him.

"Hello earth to Selena?May I sit here?"the boy said again.

"Oh...hehe...yes.you can."I quickly replied,realising that I've done something stupid.

The other boy is looking for a place to sit...he saw a girl with no one sitting with her.I thought he was going to sit with her but he looks at me.Did he just smile at me?And he walks to an empty seat where no one sits beside him and it's behind me.

I suddenly think of something...How did that boy beside me know my name?

"How do you know my name?Do I know you?What's your name?"I asked in unlimited curiousity.

"My name is Wang Jun Kai,you can call me Jun Kai.I know your name because...."he said.

Because...because what?Don't be such a cliffhanger!!!

"Nah,not telling you."he finally said.Seriously?I imitate Karry's cute innocent cat eyes and look at him.Hope this would work...

"No point imitating a cat's eye for me.I won't fall for that."he said,patting my head and said "Meow~",smiling with undeniabaly magnetic-attractable canine teeth.

"Karry..."I said and reached my hand to touch his teeth.I didn't realise what I was doing.Jun Kai saw my hand reaching to him and he avoided very fast.No.specially faster than normal,fast like a cat.

"I'm not Karry.Ok?I'm Jun Kai."he said,shoving off my hand.

"No!No!No!You look like my cat in some way."I said.

"How is your cat?Do you love him or her?"Jun Kai asked.

"Oh yes!I have two fluffy cats.One black,one dark grey.They are both male.The black one is Karry and the grey one is Roy.Karry has the softest fur I've ever touched and Roy is very very fat."I answered eagerly.

"Oh,I see."He said,a part of him looks interested,a part of him looks very calm.

"So...Which one do you like?"

"I think it's Karry.ok,don't let Roy know."I said and giggled.Jun Kai looks like he's really enjoying this cat conversation.

The school bell rings....its recess time.

"Selena!You hungry or not?"Jun Kai said,another new student approching us.

"No,why?"I said.

"Wanna play basketball with me and Wang Yuan?"he said.