Chapter 11 (1/2): Revival

A/N: Sorry for the lack of..... eeehhh what is it called... lack of... dedication? Basically, about being punctual in updating this fan fiction. It seems like you dont enjoy this plot \'0'/ and because I'm currently working on drawing requests, sorry sorry gomen gomen.

I hope i update soon :^)

Third Person POV

Chat looked bewildered as ever, his teeth grinding against one another, confusion and anger engulfed him. 'She's happy because Nathanael gave her a stupid rose?' he thought. Still looking at Marinette who stared blankly at the rose, he headed for the door.

"H-hey! Where do you think you're going?"

"Out."

"I know but-"

"Home. "

"A-alright."

"Oh, and, I won't be coming here tomorrow. I'm going to school." Chat thought by going to school he could take his mind of Marinette. But could it?

"....I see," Marinette's voice trailed away, averting her eyes away to tear away the eye contact. She pressed her lips, inhaling air through her nose and exhaled out a heavy sigh. "W-well, be safe." Averting her eyes back to Chat, her widened her eyes to see Chat already gone.

"What's with him?..." She whispered to herself as she caressed the rose. Marinette abruptly shut her eyes and slightly tighten her grip unto the rose, grunting. "Why can't I just move on?!" her voice echoed through the empty house. Opening her eyes slowly, she tried to remain calm and closed the door, locking it. Memories of Adrien flashed in her head, and Marinette shook her head. Then Chat Noir started to flash in her mind, and a smile formed unto her face. "I think I have moved on, a-and, I'll try going to school, like him..."

.

.

.

.

Adrien dashed to school, going as fast as he could. "G...Good thing I fed you that much cheese! It lasted a lot of time!" Adrien said in between breaths as he ran. He took a second to check up on Plagg who looked nauseous from Adrien's running. Adrien saw his car from the distance and felt relieved. He also noticed that the streets were jammed and packed up with cars, indicating that they were stuck in traffic. It was lucky; without the traffic, he would have to make up an excuse to cover up his tardiness.

"Sorry Adrien, the traffic was horrible. We were thirty minutes late, we were suppose to pick you up at four pm, but-"

"That's okay, really," Adrien held up two thumbs up and flashed Natalie a reassuring smile which has set her in ease.

"Alright, then. Come on, get in," she motioned her hands to the limo. Adrien nodded and obliged. Natalie smiled at his enthusiasm, when actually, he is slowly breaking apart.

","b�k�m�B�