~Chapter Three~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

I yawned. "Tired?" "Yeah, I am." "So am I." "Maybe we should call it a day, and get some sleep." "Okay." We all then got inside, for we were at Kaede's village, and got into bed.

"(y/n), do you want me to watch you sleep?" "Why?" "Because, I have a feeling some evil is lurking about." "Don't worry, I'll be fine. You can go to sleep. Even though you're a half-demon, you need your rest too." "Okay then." InuYasha then got in his sleeping position, which is sitting. I don't see how he can sleep like that. I then laid down, and quickly fell asleep.

Mist, I'm surrounded by a mist. Am I dreaming. "(y/n)...." Who's there? "(y/n)...." "Hello! Someone out there?" The mist then started diminishing, but only a little bit. I soon was able to see a figure of a person. She had golden blonde hair, a beautiful violet shade for her eye color, and was in a beautiful white dress. She kind've looked like a goddess, to me, that is.

"Yep, I'm dreaming." "(y/n), you must listen to me. I don't have much time to talk to you." "Okay, what do you need to say?" "Your friends, and the world, they need you." "The world?" "Yes, you must save the world." Save the world!? I'm barely in control of some of my half-demon powers. I think you've found the wrong person lady.

"Who're you?" "I'm Kyra." "And why do you think I'm able to save the world?" "You are meant to save the world." "And how do you know this?" "Most people can't travel through the well that allows time travel. Only a select few can." "Then why isn't Kagome or InuYasha the chosen one?" "So many questions...." Kyra sighed.

"It's because of the shikon jewel that they can travel. But, you, you can travel at your own free will." Oh, I never thought of it like that. "Let's say you're right about me having to save the world. Where do I start?" "You must head towards the Purple Lake Valley. There, you must be able to channel your inner demon. If you cannot do this, the world will be doomed."

The mist then started coming back, covering Kyra up. "Wait, where's the Purple Lake Valley? How do I channel my inner demon if I'm only a half-demon? And...WHO AM I SAVING THE WORLD FROM!" "I must be leaving. I believe in you, (y/n)! Good luck! And remember, the world's counting on you!" I started running after Kyra, but it was no use.

The next thing I saw, was the room I was sleeping in. Everyone was asleep. Was I just dreaming up that bizarre dream? Something tells me it was more than just a dream. Just what evil am I supposed to save the world from.

I then looked at InuYasha's sleeping form. This made me smile, knowing that no matter what I have to save the world from, I'll always have InuYasha by my side. I then snuggled up next to InuYasha, and put my head on his lap, and fell asleep. Only, this time, I had no weird dreams.

I hope you enjoyed. I'm sorry if any of my facts are wrong about Kagome and InuYasha being able to travel through the well. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=