~Chapter Seven~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

InuYasha and I searched around for some time, trying to find where this villain might be hiding. That's when I thought I saw something in the distance. "InuYasha, is that a....Tree house?" "I think so. Let's head towards it." We raced towards the tree house. It looked very fancy, for a tree house. "I think this might be the place." "This dinky little tree house?" "Yes." "You're kidding, right?" "No, I'm not." InuYasha sighed. "Fine, let's go in."

If outside was creepy, then, this place is horrifying. Even though it's a fancy tree house, it's very creepy. Also, this place seems to be bigger on the inside, then, on the outside. "(y/n), stay by my side. I don't want you to get lost." "Okay." The smell of blood, that covered the walls....I think I might be sick.

Out of nowhere, a katana came towards us, flying in the air. I dodged it, and, it got stuck in the wall. "Who's there?" 'InuYasha pulled out his tessaiga, while I pulled out my hammer. Out of the shadows came that guy from earlier. "Why won't you just die!?" I glared, but, I am curious. Why does this guy want me dead, so badly? Is this guy the villain I'm supposed to beat?

InuYasha and I are battling the guy. Even though it's two to one, the guy's holding us off pretty well. "(y/n), we need to use a combo move!" "But, we haven't practiced-" "Do you want to make it out alive!?" I sighed, then nodded. "Let's do this!" I started running towards InuYasha, who had his tessaiga in hand. He was running as well. I then aimed my most powerful strike towards InuYasha's tessaiga. It hit, and InuYasha went even faster than before. The power from my strike gave InuYasha then speed he needed to get InuYasha to be able to be fast enough to strike the guy, right through the heart.

"Great job!" "Thanks!" We then high-fived. "...Please....Save her....Save....My sister....." Both InuYasha and I looked over to the guy, to see him struggling to speak. "Why should we?" "....She's here....Please....Save her...." Wait, maybe this guy was just trying to protect his sister, not actually harm me. I walked over to him, and held his hand. "Don't worry, we will. We'll save your sister." "...Thank you...." The guy then stopped breathing. He was now dead.

"Come on, let's go!" I stood up, and InuYasha and I raced off, to find the real villain. Villain, whoever you are, you're in for a beating! 

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry, if not. Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=