Body Pillows and Cameras

Svetlana Pov

I swiftly returned to the bathhouse, walking to the owner.

 "Hello," I greeted more cordially.

 "Hello, you're Miss Nikiforov, Viktor's sister, aren't you?"

 "Yes," I smiled as well as I could. "Actually, I was wondering if I could have a key to his room?"

 "Well-"

 "You see, I had wanted to leave a surprise for him, and I just..." I trailed off, hoping that my lie would work. The woman smiled.

 "Of course, Miss Nikiforov," she said kindly. She gave me a key and I was on my way.

I reached Viktor's room soon enough, and I left my surprise. It took less than a minute, but I had prepared it perfectly. I had contacted an associate in Japan, and had a body pillow made. Yes, Viktor would be surprised. I took another ten minutes to set out a bottle of vodka. I hoped that it would work on Viktor, and I moved to the next room. I slipped easily into Yuuri's room, finding the door foolishly unlocked. What I saw inside was enough to make me laugh. Yuuri's room had posters of my darling brother slandered all over the walls. I took out my phone, snapped a few pictures, and left.

A few minutes later I found myself at a café. A friend sat at a table with a cup of steaming hot chocolate, and I walked over to her.

 "Svetlana," she greeted.

 "Natasha," I answered.

 "Did you receive it?"

 "Yes, thank you. I think that it should work nicely." Natasha smiled at me.

 "I trust that you'll keep me updated on everything?"

 "Of course." She took a sip of her hot chocolate, smiling.

 "Does your bet still stand?" I nodded.

 "I will make my OTP canon." Natasha laughed.

 "Come, take a break. I have a bottle of vodka at my apartment." I nodded. I followed her outside, looking up at the sky.

 "Natasha?"

 "Yes?"

 "Do you think that you could make another body pillow for me?"

 "Of course," she replied brusquely.

 "I need one of Viktor," I answered.

 "For Yuuri?"

 "Who else?"

 "Ah."

 "I'll send you a wedding invitation," I promised. "You will come, won't you?"

 "Of course. I'd never miss my dear cousin's wedding." I smiled serenely.

 "Thank you."

A/N: I'm sorry that this is so short, but Christmas is coming and I have no time. Also, my glasses don't work anymore and I need a new prescription. Sorry, I'll update again before January 1, maybe twice if I can