ten - merlot red collar

jeongguk stepped into taehyung's apartment without making any noise, using the keys the latter had given him a long time ago

jeongguk stepped into taehyung's apartment without making any noise, using the keys the latter had given him a long time ago. he looked around the living room and sighed in relief when he didn't see a trace of the blond.

he closed the door behind him and started looking for the other male until he heard the shower. jeongguk smirked and decided to wait in taehyung's bedroom.

the silky sheets' neat appearance was instantly ruined when he let himself fall onto them whilst sighing. the raven haired boy grinned and stared at the ceiling.

he then remembered the wrapped item in his pocket and his grin became even wider at the thought of it. taehyung would be quite surprised when he gave him his gift.

jeongguk smirked when he realised that the noises from the bathroom stopped and chuckled in anticipation as he readjusted himself. he rested his body against the headboard and smirked at how taehyung would react to him.

the white t-shirt he had picked out that day was particularly tight around his chest and showed off his arm muscles as well. jeongguk knew damn well how taehyung felt about muscles (he watched his youtube videos after all) and internally smirked when the latter opened the door to find the raven haired male lying on his bed.

however, neither of them was prepared for what followed.

the light haired boy's eyes went huge and he instantly let out a scream and slammed the door shut but who wouldn't react this way if they entered their bedroom naked because they forgot their towel and then found a hot ass guy lying on their bed?

jeongguk's eyes were just as wide as taehyung's and he blushed for some reason. he had already seen taehyung naked but the fact that the other was dripping wet and extremely embarrassed this time changed everything.

jeongguk wasn't the shy type but taehyung was really something.

but after just a second jeongguk went back to his senses and opened the door. he grabbed taehyung's thin wrist as the other was trying to flee and slammed him against the wall, pressing his chest against taehyung's shaking body, absolutely breathless and with dilated pupils.

taehyung looked down and flushed to the point that even his shoulders were tinted in a rosy colour.

jeongguk pressed his thigh between taehyung's legs making the latter whimper and secured his wrist above his head with one hand. he grabbed the blond's chin with the other and stared deeply into his eyes.

the raven haired boy started rubbing his knee against taehyung's crotch causing the other to let out broken sobs.

,,you ran away after I waited for you so patiently?”

jeongguk observed taehyung's expression as the latter let out broken moans and whimpers. taehyung arched his back so he could be closer to the other and let out short pants.