thirteen - high on sex

,,hey, babyboy”

,,hey, babyboy

a shiver ran through taehyung's body as soon as he heard jeongguk's low, raspy voice through his brand new iphone 7™ (lel). his lips curled up into a smile and he leaned back on the headboard of his king sized bed which was placed right in the middle of his rather big room.

,,hi, daddy

taehyung heard a soft chuckle from the other and licked his lips. he knew exactly how this conversation would end and he couldn't wait until he could confirm his suspicion.

,,why are you calling, gukkie?”

,,you know exactly why I'm calling, taehyung. you've been a bad boy, you know?”

taehyung smiled wickedly and decided to play along.

,,oh, is that so? my bad”

he was well aware of the teasing tone of his voice and snickered silently when he heard jeongguk let out a breathy laugh.

,,yeah, you caused a lot of trouble, baby”

,,did I?”

taehyung got on his knees and bit his lip whilst grinning. he put his phone on speaker and leaned back and let himself sink into his big, soft pillow.

,,where are you and what are you wearing, kitten?”

,,I'm leaning against the headboard of my bed and wearing the hoodie you gave me the other time. it's so big and it smells just like you, daddy”

taehyung closed his eyes and breathed in the musky scent of jeongguk's cologne that was still tugging at the big black hoodie the younger lend him. taehyung ended up keeping it and loved wearing it since he knew how much jeongguk liked to see him in it.

,,are you wearing anything else?”

taehyung slid off his soft pink boxers that were hugging his ass tightly and complimented his tan skin. then he got onto his knees again and rubbed his thighs with his hands at a sensually slow pace whilst spreading his legs a little more as well.

,,not anymore, daddy”

,,good boy”

he heard the hint of a smile in jeongguk's voice and slid his hand between his thighs. he then pressed his pointer finger softly against his entrance and let out a small panting sound. he was already so wet for his daddy, his dick rubbing against the fabric of jeongguk's hoodie, not even embarrassed about it.

,,aww, you're already touching yourself? how adorable

the blond male felt his dick harden at the other's teasing words for some reason and let out a soft moan as he pressed his finger into his clenching hole. he heard a rustling through the speaker and smiled lazily to himself.

,,daddy, how about you? where are you?”

,,living room”

,,now can you finally tell my why you called me?”

,,you said you want to ride my face”

taehyung blushed and clenched around his own finger. he pressed his thighs together and let out a whimper at his own body's reactions. jeongguk let out a soft, breathy chuckle but taehyung could hear a zipper being pulled down.

,,cute, now you want to ride your finger as well? what's next? my dick? you dirty little whore”

taehyung  whimpered in response and was now using two fingers. he rolled his hips against his fingers in an attempt of finding his prostrate and let out soft mewls. funny, how jeongguk could find it so quickly compared to taehyung himself.

,,you sound so soft, baby”

said male let out an uncharacteristically high pitched moan when he finally found his prostrate and was determined to keep hitting it. he arched his back and began bouncing on his two fingers that soon became four.

taehyung let out broken sobs and moans at the unbelievable feeling of something inside of him and jeongguk's groans surrounding his lithe body.

,,daddy, ah-”

taehyung felt tears dripping down his cheeks since he was determined to come by his fingers only and his dick was aching for some sort of friction.

,,are you crying again? oh, poor little babyboy”

taehyung cried out jeongguk's name as he came all over the latter's hoodie. he kept bouncing on his fingers until he collapsed onto his stomach and tried to breathe normally again.

,,fuck, taehyung-”

taehyung moaned at the imagination of how wrecked jeongguk probably looked. the latter cursed under his breath and let out low moans that didn't sound needy and helpless like taehyung's but more dominant and quiet, jeongguk's pride showing in every single side of him.

taehyung whimpered quietly at the thought of how masculine he seemed, a young man, free-spirited and high on sex, his ecstasy being the blond.

,,fuck, taehyung-”

,,daddy, I want your cum on my face, ruin me, please

taehyung moaned at the sounds jeongguk made and he knew the raven haired boy was nearing his climax.

,,want my ass on your face, please-”

,,babyboy wants to do 69 with daddy? riding my tongue whilst chocking on my dick like the filthy slut you are? don't you love the- ah- thought of being c-completely filled, from both sides?”

jeongguk's voice was rough and breathless and taehyung mewled, feeling aroused again as the other panted some more until he let out a long moan that would surely haunt the blond for a long time now.

the latter buried his face into his blanket and simply didn't care about the cum that was sticking to it now. all he could think about was the deep voice panting in a beautifully sinful manner.

jeongguk, jeongguk, jeongguk, jeongguk

,,that was nice, daddy”

taehyung blushed and stared down onto his pink nails he had painted for a video, not being able to deny how prettily the sparkles twinkled.

,,just nice?”

the older male smiled at the somehow challenging tone in jeongguk's voice and played with the hem of his cum stained hoodie. he heard jeongguk snicker and smiled.

,,let's just say that it was the best phone sex I've ever had, guk”