Good morning, young woman.

It was just your average Saturday morning. Fernando and Kimmy decided to get away for the week, to spend time together in Las Vegas, Nevada. 

"Kids!" Dj shouted from the kitchen. "Time for breakfast!"

She strapped Tommy into his high chair, as Max bolted down the stairs. 

"What's for breakfast?" Max asked, intrigued.

"Your favorite," Dj said energetically. "Pancakes!"

"Oh boy!" Max said, excitedly. He turned to Cosmo is such awe. 

"You know what that means," He began. "Bacon!" 

Dj grabbed the orange juice out of the refrigerator and began to pour four glasses. Jackson strolled down the stairs, half-awake. 

"I had a dream that there were pancakes -" He began. "Dreams really do come true!" He smiled.

The boys sat down, eager to taste the sweet buttermilk pancakes. As Dj picked up the warm, sticky syrup, she asked concerned, "Where's Ramona?"

"Right here!" Ramona answered, anxiously. She felt her stomach ache, however it was probably nothing.

"Good Morning, sweetie!" Dj said enthusiastically. "Hurry, your pancakes are cooling off."

"Thank you so much, Dj. However I am not really hungry right now." She replied, awkwardly.

"Is everything okay?" she asked, even more worried.

"Everything is great." She said, quickly, as she started to walk upstairs.

Jackson interrupted by saying, "Hey mom, is it okay if I go to the mall with Lola at the mall at 12?"

"Sure honey." She exclaimed. "Do you need a ride there?"

"Nope, she's picking me up in an hour, but thanks Mom. The breakfast was delicious." He said, gratefully.

"You're welcome, Jackson. I hope you guys liked it!" She concluded.

                                     *                                    *                                     *

Ramona was laying in bed when she felt something strange. She instantly stood up, realizing that there was a red spot in her sheets. Oh my God. What to do, what to do, what to do... She thought. She found a new pair of jeans and undergarments and headed straight for the bathroom, initially making sure no one was there. When she placed her hand on the bathroom doorknob, she heard a "I'm almost done!" call from the other end of the door. It was Jackson. Frantically, she darted for her room and locked the door behind her. Immediately, she took the stained sheet off of her bed and hid it in her closet. 

The doorbell sounded from downstairs. Lola had arrived, at approximately 10:53.

"Hey bae," Jackson said, attempting to impress her.

She kissed him, then quickly taking his hand. 

"I'll see you later Mom!" Jackson shouted.

In the meantime, Stephanie had finally walked upstairs. Where is everyone? She wondered. 

"Good morning Deej," Stephanie yawned.

"Steph, it's 11:00! Almost noon!" Dj teased.

"Where is everyone?" Stephanie asked, confused.

"Jackson went to the mall with Lola, Max is playing with Cosmo, Tommy is napping and Ramona is in her room." Dj stated. "I'm going to run to the store. Do you need anything?" 

"Nope. I am just going to make a sandwich." She smirked.

"Text me if you need anything." Dj finished.