Perfectly Imperfect -SmexicanShelley ✓

Summary

She took a deep breath, before her eyes finally settled on mine again. "We need you to study someone. Find out their likes and dislikes. Dig into their personal life and find out what makes them tick. What drives their anger, compassion, worry, love, regret, sadness. We need you to know this one specific person inside and out. We will be changing around your schedule so that you end up in every single one of this person's classes. It will be up to you to find a way to get to know them outside of school. Find some way to communicate with them on a level that goes beyond academics. If we gave you a random quiz about this one person, we expect you to get every last thing about them correct. You will be stuck with this person for three months. At then end of those three months, you will be given two days to write up a five page essay on what you know about their life. Which should be everything."

I blinked at her. That was it? "I'll do it. Should be easy enough."

Headmaster Venus got that uneasy look on her face again. "There is one more thing..."

"What is it? It can't be that bad."

"Your subject..." She rung her fingers together nervously. "Is Drew Carter."

Valentina White is your typical nerd at Venus Academy. Being ranked at number two on the school's academic level, she had automatically earned herself the rank of a loser among the other students. Her best friend Lyric, the school's bad girl, keeps most of the bullies from knocking her down a few more levels. Drew Carter is your typical bad boy. His parents pay his tuition for Venus Academy and then plus some to keep him in the school, despite all of the trouble he causes. He's the rebel of the school, as well as the boy that almost every girl wants. But outside of school, as they both come to realize, they are two completely different people.

Rate: 9