Myriah-Ari3ll3 ✓

"But I'm holding on for dear life, won't look down, won't open my eyes

Keep my glass full until morning light, 'cause I'm just holding on for tonight

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life, won't look down, won't open my eyes

Keep my glass full until morning light, 'cause I'm just holding on for tonight

On for tonight"

                     Chandelier, Sia

Summary

Mariah thought she knew who she was, but she was wrong. When She meets the alleged, 'Cool guys' of Richmond High she soon learns they really aren't that cool. They have been hiding a secret. A deadly secret that is somehow intertwined with Mariah. This so called secret in the end plummets Mariah into another galaxy nevertheless world. Somewhere very far from earth. That's when Mariah gets a slap of reality of what really is going on. She lands in Thrombus, a world filled with magical beings, prophecy's and secrets that were meant to be buried.... And stay buried Mariah soon learns of the first women to ever be king of Thrombus and why they have such a strange connection. She grows confused about this exiled queen and her venomous past that dragged her into her own hell. That hell turning into something colder than it should be....

Rate: 10

Comment: I have been with wattpad over a year now and have read almost every good book there is, well to me that is. And when i found this and starting reading i was hooked. Its hard fining any really good books that aren't cliché and when i found this i was really happy. So yeah.