Babies For the Billionaire -LittleBlackBirdy ✓

"When you say you love me
Know I love you more
And when you say you need me
Know I need you more
Boy, I adore you, I adore you"

            -Adore you, Miley Cyrus

Summary

Between jobs and trying heal from a bad past, Areila Carson gets by with poor tips and small paychecks, but after one extraordinary night of passion and fun, Areila learns she's pregnant with the stranger's baby. Men not having a good reputation in her world, Areila decides against hunting down the beautiful man who'd given her a night that now haunts her and tries to find a secure job. After being hired at a billion dollar company, Geovani Enterprises, Areila's new boss makes her question her decision. Rafaello Geovani, CEO of Geovani Enterprises, and known for his playboy background and ruthless attitude in the office. Emotionally detatched from his women, Rafe has a hard time figuring out what these lasting emotions one woman leaves with him. So what happens when said woman doesn't only begin working for him, but announces she's pregnant? With the help of Areila's and Rafe's bestfriends Valentine White and Owen Russel, will the two opposites attract, or fight over the two things that hold them together?

Rate: 9.5