Chapter 14

Jakes POV

*Its pretty late and we were finally home. Geo had a great time. I took him anywhere he wanted and he loves the fair. It makes me so happy to see him smile. We walked in the house and all the lights were on and the house was spotless. But Mo wasnt in the living room. I walked into the kitchen and still no Mo.*

Me- Geo go see if mommas in the room

G- You got it. (Walks back to our room.)

*Im kinda worried cuz the hole time we was gone. But maybe she was tired and took a nap. Just then I heard Geo scream and he ran into the kitchen and was balling.*

G- DADDY!!!!

Me- Whats wrong? (Scared)

G- MOMMY!!! I TRIED TO WAKE HER UP BUT SHE WASNT MOVING!!! AND THERE IS RED STUFF EVERYWHERE!!!

Me- (Really scared.) G stay in here.

*I walked into the room and the lamp was knocked over and picture frames were broke. I walked over to the bed and Mo was naked wrapped in a sheet and blood was all over the bed I was shocked. I checked to see if she was breathing. Nothing!!! I called 911 and they were taking forever. Then Geo came in standing by the door.*

G- (Tiny voice) Is mommy gonna be okay?

Me- Yes go into your room and dont come out till i tell you to.

*Then the police and the ambulance came and put Mo in the back while i followed. But i didnt want G around this so i started driving over to the boys house.*

D- Hey J- Is that blood on your shirt!!

Me- Look ill explaine to you later but i need yall to watch Geo for me.

D- Jake where is Mo!?! Your scaring me!!!

Me- Just please.

D- Fine. Trey!!! Im leavin with Jake!! (Grabs her coat and we left to the hospital.)

*When we got in there and they we couldnt see her just yet. So we were sitting in the lobby.*

D- Jake what happend?

Prince- (Tells her the whole thing and puts his head down.)

D- (Crying but trying to stay strong for Prince) Its okay Jake. (Rubbing his back)

Prince- No its not cuz Geo was the one who found her! This is all my fault!! I shouldve been watching her!!! I shouldve been home!!!

D- Shhh. Its okay it not your fault.

Prince- (Starts crying.)

Dr- Are yall here for Mo'Nique Lopez?

D- Yes (Walks away with the doctor while Prince stays in the lobby.) Is she okay?

Dr- Well kinda.

D- Tf you mean kinda!?!?

Dr- Well she was brutaly beaten and raped.

D- Raped!?!?!?

Dr- Shh. Yes. And she was pregnant right?

D- Please tell the baby is okay...

Dr- Well its not just one theres two.

D- She's having twins?

Dr- Yes and they perfectly fine. When they brought her in she was holding her stomach. So she saved them.

D- Can i go see her?

Dr- Yes and she doesnt know about the twins yet.

Dom's POV

*I walked into her room and saw her laying there with bruses everywhere. I wanted to cry but right now i neeed to be strong for her. I sat down next to her bed and took her hand in mine.*

Me- Nique?

Nique- (Starts to wake up and talks in an scratchy voice.) Where is Geo?!?!?

Me- Shh. He with Trey

Nique- And Jake?

Me- He's in the Lobby calming down. Mo who did this to you?

Mo- (Lieing) Idk they knocked me b4 i could see they face.

Me- (Sighs.) Well about the baby....

Mo- Did i loose the baby?!?!? I tried. (Starts to cry) I tried to keep it safe....

Me- No Nique the babies are fine.

Mo- Babies?

Me- Yeah your having twins.

Mo- (Crying tears of joy and starts rubbing her tummy then Prince walks in)

Me- Ill leave yall alone. Imma go back to check on Geo. (Leaves)

End Of POV

*Prince walked in and had a tear stained face. Mo motioned him over to her bed. He layed down with her and she held him while he rubbed her tummy.*

J- Babe im so sorry. This my fault. I caused you to be hurt. And Its my fault are baby is gone.

Mo- (Picks up his face and is looking him in the eyes.) its not your fault babe. And the babies are fine.

J- Babies? (Eyes light up.)

Mo- Yup twins. (Smiles.)

J- (Kisses her tummy) Second generation twins

Mo- (Laughs) Yup.

J- Babe tell me who did this to you.

Mo- I uh...Dont know who it was.

J- Are you sure?

Mo- Yes im positive.

J- Well it late i want you to get some sleep. Imma be right here. (Sits in the chair by her bed.)

*They fell asleep.*

Mo's POV

*I woke up with the worst headach. I looked over and saw that Jake was gone. Then I looked over at the end of my bed and saw something that i hoped i never saw agin........It was RASHAD!!!!*