Chapter 15 *Part 1*

Mo- Why TF are you here?!?!

Shad- (Walking around the bed rubbing his finger up the bed) Now is that any way to talk to ya man? (Sitting down rubbing her cheek)

Mo- (Smacks his hand away) Niqqa you aint my man!!

Shad- (Slaps her across the face.) Bitch dont you EVER raise your voice at me again!!

Mo- (Holding her face as tears stream down her face.)...........Where's Jake.

Shad- Went to go check on Geo. Im supposed to take you home.

Mo- I can take my self home thanks (Tries to get up but he pushes her down.)

Shad- No im taking you home.(Kisses her but she dont kiss back.) Go get dressed.

*Mo went and changed and when she came out Shad was sitting on her bed.*

Shad- You ready baby?

Mo- Stop callin me that.

Shad- (Gets off the bed and pushes her aginst the wall.) Catch yourself back talkin to me again and you can say bye to your kids. (Kisses her with alot of force but she still dont kiss back. Then lets her go) Get in the car.

*In the Car.*

Shad- (Rubbing her thigh) You okay baby girl?

Mo- (Sighs) Mhm.

Shad- You know i love you right?

Mo- Shad can i ask you something?

Shad- Anything baby (Ribbing her inner thigh.)

Mo- Why are you doing this?

Shad- Wha?

Mo- All of this!!! This aint the Shad i remember.....

Shad- (Tightens his grip on her thigh.) People change.....

Mo- But what happened to my Big bro? The one i would run to when i was goin through some bad shit. The one that would comfort me whenever my dad would trip.....

Shad-..........

*The rest of the car ride was silent. Then they pulled up and they walked inside.*

Mo- (Putting her purse down on the end table by the couch) There im home you can leave now.

Shad- (Throws his keys next to her purse. Then sits by her on the couch) Naw imma chill here for a bit.

*They sat there watching tv then Shad started kissing on her neck but not leaving any marks.He went to kiss her but she turned her head away. Then he grabed her face to face his.*

Shad- You eather kiss me or no more babies (Smiles and rubs her tummy while they make out)

Mo- (In between kisses) Shad.....Jake gon....Be home.........Soon

Shad- (Hands in her pants rubbing her from outside her underware.) Till then. We can have some fun.

*He began kissing her again. He pushed her under aside and started to finger he slowly. She let out a small moan but then tried to push him away but he held her down. This went on for about 10 minutes then they heard something at the door so they stopped and fixed themselves and Prince and Geo walked in.*

G- (Runs to Mo) Mommy!!!

Mo- (Holding him tight) Hey baby!!

G- I missed you!!!

Mo- I missed you too.

Shad- Well imma get goin.

P- (They do dap) Thanks for watchin out for her cuh

Shad- Oh its no prob fam (Looks over to Mo and smiles deviously. Then leaves.)

P- (Sits by Mo) Geo go get cleaned up.

G- You got it daddy!! (Jumps off Mo's lap and runs to his room)

P- How you feelin baby? (Goes to grab he face to kiss her but she gets scared and flinches) Baby wahts wrong?

Mo- (with her head down) Nothing

P- Nique? Look at me babe.

Mo- (Looks up at him) Hm?

P- Are you okay?

Mo- Yeah im fine just still comin back from what happen.

P- (Pulls her to him.) Dont worry me and Shad gon find the guy that did this. But i dnt want you to stress (Rubs her belly) or the babies.

Mo's thoughts: I know i shouldnt stress but Shad threatend my kids so im not saying nothing!!!! Or should I???