Chapter 28 :'(

Mo- You did what?

Prince- I uh....I cheated on you with Shawntal.

Mo sat down on the bed. 

Mo- *Breathes in deeply* When was this Jacob?

Prince- When you left for your dads funeral. 

Mo- So thats why you couldnt come? Cuz you were too busy fucking T?

Prince- Babe i just got caught up in the momen-

Mo- Bullshit Jake!! You were supposed to be there! (Starts to cry.) My dad had just died and all you were worried about is gettin some from her!!

Prince- Baby im sorry. (Tries to hug her but she slaps him.) I guess i desurved that.

Mo- You know what it would be different if i left for days. But all i did was go to a funeral. My DADS funeral! And you blew me off the day i needed you the most to fuck MY friend!! Im done!! (Starts to walk away.)

Prince- Please dont do this Nique! 

Mo- (Turns around) And why shouldnt i?

Prince- It was 5 fucking years ago!!

The babies start to cry. Mo starts to put them in their carseats.

Mo- And 5 years later im just finding out?!! 

Prince- Babe what about all the years we had together? (About to cry.)

Mo- More like years we waisted together. (Takes the babies downstairs and prince follows.)

Prince- You know you dont mean that. 

Mo- Jake leave me alone!! We are done!!

Prince stops and starts to cry so he goes outside for a walk and goes to the park. ~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

A week later.

Mo has just finished packing up the rest of her appartment and all the boys eccept Prince is helping her load everything into the U-Hual. 

Roc- is that all of it?

Mo- Yup. Thanks guys. (Gives the boys a hug.)

Dom- Sis you sure you wanna move.

Mo- I wanna go home.

Ray- This is your home Nique!

Mo- No its not. 

Prod- Please stay.

Mo- Im only moving there for a lil while till i find a house for me and the kids and then i'll be back.

Prince pulls up.

Roc- We'll go get the kids.

They all go inside and Prince walks up to Mo.

Prince- So your just gonna move my kids away from me?

Mo- I need to go stay with my mom till i find a place for me and the kids.

Prince- So your moving back here?

Mo- Why should you care?

Prince- Cuz i wanna see my fucking kids!!!

Mo- You know what fu-

Geo- Mommy we're ready!!

Roc and Ray brought the twins out and strapped them in the car. Prod gave her a hug and left.

Dom- Call me when you get there.

Mo- I will.

Roc- Bye (Hugs her) Love you sis.

Mo- Im not leaving forever. 

Ray- (Hugs her) Imma miss you buddy.

Mo- (Smiles but starts to cry) Imma miss you too. 

They all leave but Mo and Prince.

Prince- (Kisses the twins) Love you guys.

Geo- Luv you daddy! (Hugs him) 

Prince- Luv you too (Sniffs) I'll see you later.

Mo starts to cry. Prince shuts the door and is now standing in front of Mo.

Prince- Can i atleast have a hug

Mo and Prince hug for about 3 minutes.  They both start to cry.

Prince- I love you Nique. Dont forget that.

Mo- I love you to. (Kisses his cheek.)

Prince- Um...I want you to have this. (Hands her an envelope with a box in it) But dont open it till you get there.

Mo- Okay. Bye 

Prince- Bye. (Gets in the car and leaves.) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~

After they get home. Mo put the kids to bed and was in her room. She opened the envelope and a red velvet box. When she opened it there was a big diamond ring in it. I note fell out the envelope. It read. 

I never got the chance to ask you but i guess its to late now. I wish things couldve been different and i could take back everything i did. I really do. I want you to still keep it because i couldnt imagine giving it to anyone else. I'll never feel this way about  someone like i did with you. But I want you to know that i love you. Alway have and always will. Never forget that. Im hoping one day in the future we can put aside our issues and be the happy family i wished we could be. I love you baby.

PS: You'll always be my baby. No matter what.

--Jake **Muah** 

THE END!!!! 

:'( :'( :'(