Chapter 10

Regret

Zelos' POV

I looked at Saina who's lying at my bed and sleeping peacefully. She look so fragile and so innocent.

I walked closer to her and caressed he face gently. Being careful to not wake her up.

I fucked up earlier i was such a scumbag, heartless, idiot, and dumb for doing that to her. I saw pain in her eyes as i look at her. She shouldn't experience such things like what i did to her. And i'm not a man for doing that to a young innocent lady.

I cussed myself earlier as i bathed her. Every inch of her body is made of glass and i should take care of her but i didn't! I man handled her! Fuck you Zelos!

But i should be happy right? She screamed in pain earlier! But why the fuck was i not happy? What the fuck happened to my agressive and dominant side? I shouldn't have stopped when she was crying, right?!

I walked toward the room of pain and opened it slowly. I turned on the lights and saw things i used for my subs.

At the right corner is a cabinet full of ropes, handcuffs, armbinder, ball gags, cuffs, mitts, belt, harness, tape, yoke and such.

On the opposite side is a cabinet full of butt plugs in different sizes and shape, anal clamp, anal beads, vaginal clamp, dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, hook and many more.

At the back of the door is a rack full of floggers and spanking paddles. I won't use this things on Saina. Period.

And at the middle of the room is a black bed and above it is a metal bars and on the right side is a bondage chair.

I walked towards the safe behind the bed and decoded it. I picked up the gel that is used to heal lacerations. Because i know for a fact that her vagina have a cuts because of me.

I locked it and left the room. I walked toward Saina who's still asleep in my bed. I leaned forward and kissed her forehead.

I gently remove the blanket that is covering her body. And spread her legs wide but slow. Her fold where swollen and red. Fuck it!

Her eyes popped open and looked at me with confusion visible in them. I smiled at her.

"Just sleep Saina. I'm just going to apply some gel to your vagina." I told her boldly, no sugar coating.

She just nodded and closed her eyes again.  I kissed her again on her forehead. Binuksan ko yung small container at kumuha ng konti and rubbed it gently around her sex. It's red in color and swollen.

"Sleep tight babe. I'm sorry for being rough." I kissed her again and covered her with the blanket.

Lumabas ako ng kwarto at dumiretso sa kitchen to find tita Norma cooking something. I looked at the clock and it's only 3 in the afternoon.

"Hi sir Zelos." She greeted me without looking back.

"How long have you been here tita?" Umupo ako sa high stool.

"right after you guys entered your room." i can sense the joy in her voice.

she turned off the igniter regulator and turned around to face me, there's a grin visible on her face.

"what?" i asked her in confusion.

"i know what you did Zelos, and i'm warning you Saina is a very fragile woman. you should take care of her and treasure her as your own. you see only few of nice woman are left out there and Saina is one of them so please Zelos, treat her properly. Okay?" Tita Norma said.