being mated to the vamp queen

stella's pov:

 it's been a couple of days since i've been with crimson it's not bad just lonely she leaves early in the morning and doesn't come back until around lunch time.                                                                                 it's been a few  hours since she has left and i'm so bored so i decide to go find crimson and see what she is up to the only thing is i don't know where her office is i guess imma just go and explore till i find it .                                                                                                                                                                   i finally came across a door and her scent was the strongest her so i knocked and waited for an answer, not even  a minute later her sexy voice filled my ears '' come in''                                          i immediately pushed opened the big oak doors and walked in , she looked up from her work at looked at me smiling showing her too pearly white fangs . '' come here babe '' she said while motioning me over to her .

i sped walked to her and straddled her waist and as soon as i was settled she pulled me down into a kiss , making me moan and grind on  her making her grip my hips . i pulled away and tried to regain my breath while she just smirked . '' damn you taste good '' she said making me blush.     '' what you doing ''  i mumble while laying on her with my face in her neck . '' going over paper work '' was her reply which i wasn't going    to take because i'm bored so she shall entertain me  but how shall i get her to do it 

'' i feel you plotting '' she chuckles making me gasp and sit up in her lap '' me  no i have nothing to plot about'' i huffed while crossing my arm across my chest . '' you doing that just pushes up your boobs making them look even more delicious making me want to eat you '' she whispers huskily against my neck while dragging her tongue and fangs down my neck making me shiver and gasp in pleasure . well this isn't apart of the plan but improvising works also 

i get up and slowly take of my shirt and throw it at her '' then come eat me '' i say then book for the room but i didn't make it far before i was slammed into the wall damn her vampire speed . ''did you really think that you could run from me my beloved '' . i slowly nod making he laugh and push me more against the wall while pinning my arms above my head  making me  wrap my legs around her waist  and me groan and gasp against her grip.                                                                           '' i was going to wait but since you offered i'd gladly eat you ''she purred , she held me by my ass and started walking to the bedroom i'm guessing making me place my head in her neck and bite at the skin making her groan making me even more wet that i was already '' babygirl i smell u and i can't wait to taste you ''.

next thing i know i was being thrown on the bed. i looked up at her and saw her stripping making me look at her body. she has the most beautiful creamy breast and her toned stomach almost having abs and when she pulled of her pants her hard on sprung free making me buck my hips god she was just like my sister .    not every mated girl couple will one have a dick only the powerful one which why my sister and my mate have one .                                                                        i was pulled out  my thoughts when i felt my clothes being removed until i was completely nude  . she climbed between my legs and shoved her dick in my while kissing me  making my screams silent.                                                                                                                 

she continues to pound into me making the headboard shake and hit the wall .  i ran my nails down her back occasionally digging my nails into her skin and every time i would she would hit my gspot so hard making me gasp and arch my back making me get even closer to her . 

i moaned and screamed at least cumming 3 times before she rested her head in my neck and  felt her fangs sink into my skin and cum into me making me close  my eyes and pant .  she licked my neck and pulled out from me . i turn my head to look at her while still catching my breath '' that wasn't eating '' i huff out making her chuckle and lean down and kiss me before saying '' that's my version of eating '' 

   she gets up and walks into the bathroom and comes out a few minutes later and comes and picks me up making me groan in protest because i was still able to feel her in me .  she sat me on the toilet and added some bubbles into the bath before sitting me in and and sitting behind me . i sighed and layed my head on her chest.   she slowly washed my body and my hair making me sigh in content  with my eyes closed 

if this it was like to be mated to the vampire queen then i'm ok with it at least 3 days out of the week cause shes too big and rough to do this everyday... we sat in the tub until the tub got cold saying nothing just her rubbing my arms and hips while i laid against her going in and out of sleep. im guessing she noticed because she pulled the plug to the tub and  lifted me out the tub and wrapped me in a towel .

she sat me on the bed and dried me fully and put me under the covers and soon joining me . '' sleep she whispered in my ear while pulling me to her and that's exactly what i did ...................................................................................................................................................................... merry christmas i hope u enjoyed the update sorry it took so long