Chapter 1; Vial 7-9.0

«»Vivian Grace«». (Edited)

My cell door opens, and light comes flooding in, bathing me in a harsh, white light. This is one of the few times I can actually see my cell. But, then again,  there's not much to see. Just four grey walls, a grey ceiling, and a sterile, white floor. Along with a bucket for known reasons and a dirty, bug infested cot. So homey.

I squint my eyes as the light blinds me, due to the fact my cell is almost pitch black when the door is closed.

"Why, hello, Vivian! It's nice to see you up so early." He flashes me an annoyingly white smile, and leans against the door frame.  "But, then again, I doubt you could have slept much after last night."

Any tiny bit of warmth that was ever in his smile left, and I shiver. Slightly. Don't show weakness. I hid my weakness behind a mask. A mask if courage and bravery. A mask that if I don't keep a tight hold on, it will shatter.

"It Vivian Grace, douche bag. Get it right." I snarl t at him. He glares at me with a suddenly strained smile.

"Ok then, Vivian Grace," he pushes himself off the doorframe and turns away, grabbing something from outside my door. "Why don't you eat your food?" A tray off food is pushed towards me. I kick it away, spilling the contents.

"Hell no," I say, " I'm not eating your damn food. For all I know you could have drugged it." I can see rage boiling in his eyes. I can tell he really wants to drag me to the "testing" room, inject some nasty ass drug into my system, beat me, and see what happens. Just like last night.

I'm actually terrified that he might do that. That he might go even further, like that one night. I almost throw up thinking about it.

His voice snaps me from they thoughts. "Ok then, we'll have to do this the hard way." He turns to look at the camera and makes a summoning gesture with his hand. A moment later a guard walks in with a gun in hand. The guard looks at the doctor, who nods. The guard walks towards me and aims his gun at my chest. He pulls the trigger and a deafening bang echoes through the room before it turns into inky blackness and I loose consciousness.

[~][~][~][~][~]

I open my eyes to a blinding white light shining down on me, like my own personal sun. It's almost blinding to stare at it. I close my eyes, but the sterile light bleeds through my eyelids. A pang of pain resides in my chest and I think about the events before hand. Huh, must've been a tranquilizer.

I hear a  sudden clang off the the side and crack my eyes open, only to see  a nurse start reaching towards me with a needle. I try to pull away, but I find that my arms, legs, and forehead are bound painfully tight against the table.

"Hey! Hey, stop! Get that the hell away from me, you bastards!" The nurse ignores my frantic shouts of anger and terror. They plunge the needle into my neck, and  hot pain flares up my neck before my muscles spasm for a moment before everything I see fades away, and I start to drift into another world.

<<<<<<<•>>>>>>>

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I was working on something else with my friend, got sick, got writers block, and had to deal with school work. BUT IM BACK! And I now have planned a updating schedule that I will try my damnedest to keep. I'm also editing the other two chapters before anything actually new comes along. And if you have any ideas I would love if you PM me! Thanks!

-Lula

Word count: 646